5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for iPhone, January 13, 2010
This review is from: Clear-Coat Full-Body Scratch Protector for the iPhone 3G, 3GS (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I tried to use different types of protection shields for my iPhone, but this one is the best. The things i would emphasize are
- it's really easy to install without any bubbles
- it hides fingerprints
I think the last feature is really nice and pleasant bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 17, 2011
I typically don't leave a review unless it's such a disappointment. However I feel like I owe this product a review, given there were only 2 reviews out there when I purchased.

I'm the type of person who hates huge fat mobile phones. To me iPhone 3GS is already big, and I really don't want a case to add to it. However, I still want some protection against scratch so that I keep it cosmetically pleasant and maybe preserve resell value. I'm also not too concerned about dropping my phone. This product is therefore perfect to me.

I did compare to a few other products. This product doesn't cover the corners as you can see on the picture, which originally I thought may be a con. But after seeing so many other products peeling off from the corner, I felt like Clear-Coat made a good trade-off.

As to installation, as other reviews said, watch the video on the official website and follow the instructions. Also be patient. I had to wait for more than 10 minutes, and for multiple times, to get the sides installed properly. I also make sure I had my iphone off as instructed (so install it before you go to sleep). I've had this on for more than a month and it's still staying strong - looks like I just installed it yesterday. It does protect my iphone from scratches and it's easy to clean. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 8, 2012
The clear coat cover is a great product. Before installing go to their website and watch the video on how to install and you will have no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really hard to install back cover part on iPhone 3gs. Otherwise great., April 4, 2013
The screen protector went on great, it feels very natural and lines up really well. However, the back side of this protector was very hard to get to stick evenly. I couldn't seem to get it to stay down all the way around, it almost seemed like it was not molded for the contours of the phone. Eventually, after about an hour I got it, with the help of a hair dryer. I now have flaws underneath the cover, probably from me having to lift if on and off several times in the corner.

If I had one of the newer iPhones, that have a flat back, this cover would be 5 stars, but since it was nearly impossible to get the back on evenly with iPhone 3gs, I'm going to have to give it 4 stars.

I'm still happy with it, but be warned, it is a bear to get the back part on.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, December 5, 2011
I installed it myself, It's the same as on video, very easy to install, My 3gs is protected and I am calm :) Highly recommend, it really like "Lifetime Warranty"

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as described!! I love it!!, November 27, 2009
J. Tran (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I bought this product and installed it myself. I watched their demo video on their website and did all the steps for installation. It was easy and as described. I've had the Clear Coat on my phone for about a month now, and it hid all the scratches that were previously on my iPhone 3g, and seems to be preventing more scratches from occurring. It seems to be staying on pretty well, I am glad that this product exists to protect my expensive phone. I also bought it for my MacBook Pro. I love how it's clear and very thin, because I hate those bulky rubber or plastic cases!! Thanks Clear Coat!!

Rate and Discover Movies