4.0 out of 5 stars Votive Holders
Fit "Yankee" type votive candles better than many holders that are wider and do not allow the candle to burn to the bottom. Much longer burning time for each candle.
Published 24 months ago by Treasure Hunter

3.0 out of 5 stars A completely average purchase. Unremarkable.
Published 1 month ago by Dentford

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Votive Holders, February 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Clear Glass Votive Holders (1 Dz)
I was looking for a certain size straight glass votive candle holders. Those ones are a little tapered at the bottom. The holders arrived safely in perfect condition, in a box with dividers. Fast shipping and delivery. Perfect! 100% satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Wedding Votives, June 25, 2010
This review is from: Clear Glass Votive Holders (1 Dz)
Just what I needed! Quality was good. I ordered 15 dozen for a wedding. The packaging was fine. Each dozen votives was packed in a box. There were 2 cases of 6 dozen votives in each case, with the 3 extra dozen not in a case box, but secure. All of this was packed inside a large shipping box with ample amount of packing paper cushioning and securing the contents. The package arrived within 5 days of the date the order was placed. Not one votive was broken! Perfect!

Great price for the product. Great service!

Thanks so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars They Do The Job, November 13, 2011
This review is from: Clear Glass Votive Holders (1 Dz)
What can you say about votive holders? Mine all arrived in perfect condition without a crack. I discovered they hold 4 oz of liquid and could make great, low-cost, but solid whiskey glasses. Yet another way to honor the spirits.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, February 26, 2011
This review is from: Clear Glass Votive Holders (1 Dz)
I thought the holder were a bit too small for the candle I bought from the company and they sent me holders that were bigger for free...very nice company to work with, order from them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected, August 21, 2011
This review is from: Clear Glass Votive Holders (1 Dz)
The votives were fine and arrived in good condition. They were a little bit smaller than I had hoped for. There's really not much more to say about plain glass votives. I like the divided box they came in - it will provide good safe and easily accessible storage for the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars liked them very much, April 23, 2014
meant my expectations.
nice and heavy
fit in the candle arrangement i have
i have nothing else to say, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Clear Glass Votive Holders (1 Dz)
Just what I was looking for....and the price was very reasonable.....thanks so much for this product; I would order again

4.0 out of 5 stars Best price I could find for glass votive holders online., April 22, 2014
This review is from: Clear Glass Votive Holders (1 Dz)
I looked all over for a place to order affordable glass votive holders online. Though some places had them cheaper, they charged an arm and a let for shipping, so I ended up going with this place instead. I ordered 3 packs (3 dozen total) to use for centerpieces at my upcoming wedding. They were packed and shipped securely and arrived intact (always a fear with glass). The votive holders themselves were nice quality, with the exception of a single one that was kind of warped-looking. One dud out of three dozen doesn't seem too bad to me, however, and since I am painting them anyway I wasn't too concerned about it.

3.0 out of 5 stars A completely average purchase. Unremarkable., December 6, 2014
This review is from: Clear Glass Votive Holders (1 Dz)
Thank goodness Amazon packaged them well. The manufacturer's "box" was the consistency of rice paper. I was lazy and had these shipped to me, but for the price you can get a better votive holder...anywhere. Air bubbles and less-than-clear glass, call it yellow-tinged, is what you will get. This is not a high-quality glass product, but fortunately I have ivory votives. They are fine. Nothing great. I would recommend a discount store for this type of purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Clear Glass Votive Holders (1 Dz)
$21.50 $9.51