5.0 out of 5 stars Great quaility
it is made great, quality, works great. Have to have a see through bag to go through what I call check point charlie, i love the zipper part keeps me from losing items. Will order again,,
Published on April 6, 2012 by Sue Copeland

3.0 out of 5 stars Smallest clear tote I could find on Amazon.
Published on November 4, 2012 by IslandSandy

3.0 out of 5 stars Smallest clear tote I could find on Amazon., November 4, 2012
This review is from: Clear Tote Bag with Interior Pocket and Zipper Closure (Black) (Misc.)
This bag is very nicely made with lots of storage room. It will easily hold a 10" tablet and several magazines. The zippered pocket is generous and would easily hold a lipstick, compact, lotion, perfume as well as change and bills. It is large enough to use for an overnight bag if so desired. The quality is evident from the thick clear vinyl to the well stitched handles and seams. For the price this certainly appears a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quaility, April 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, November 27, 2012
I work retail and this is the best clear bag that I have found so far. The fabric bottom makes it more durable than most. I love it. It is the perfect size. The plactic zip pocket on the inside is an added bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it but wish it was slightly bigger., September 10, 2012
I bought this to replace a leather tote bag that was too heavy when it was empty. So when I added the usual--lunch, extra shoes, folding umbrella, etc my old tote was too heavy which I carried in addition to a handbag that carries a woman's essentials. I also ordered the next size up which is so large that I can carry my hangbag in it along with the extra stuff. Also, I work for the Federal government and our bags have to be screened which makes it easier to see what is in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag., April 26, 2013
I purchased this for my roomate who works at a high security facility. VERY strong, holds a ton of her junk she totes in it. has zipping pouch on inside for id's or whatever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retail dream, June 20, 2013
Great tote for retail. We have to use clear bags at my job,this bag is sturdy and very long lasting. It really carries everything I need and more. Ty I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars BAG, May 31, 2013
I LOVE THIS BAG AND SO DOES THE OTHER PEOPLE I PURCHASED THEM FOR AFTER THEY SAW MINE, WE HAVE TO HAVE THE CLEAR BAGS BECAUSE WE WORK IN A VERY SECURED AREA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Tote Bag, June 17, 2013
Needed a clear tote bag to carry my preferred hair care products to my hair dresser. I can see everything that is in the bag without searching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work bag, June 20, 2013
Very nice work bag with plenty of room.Would recommend this bag to anyone looking a small clear bag for what ever use.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR FOOTBALL GAMES BUT GOOD FOR OTHER USES, December 11, 2013
I brought this to a Football game hoping it would pass the new clear bag rules and it didn't. I'm disappointed I can't use it for Football games but will use it elsewhere.

Clear Tote Bag with Interior Pocket and Zipper Closure (Black)
$19.99 $11.59