Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clear Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk SDMX22 Sansa Clip Zip 4GB 8GB
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 12, 2013
I have no cons for this silicone skin cover. It performs just as advertised, and does it well. It consists of a custom fitted silicone for the SanDisk Clip Zip MP3 Player. Soft & supple enough to easily put over the player, allows proper function of the main buttons without hindrance, clear enough to see through, although it is a milky shade. It offers some protection from drops/falls. The silicone's texture is just perfect for providing some "cling" if you clip the player into a shirt pocket, otherwise, the player itself is a bit slippery & very light weight. Thus it feels more comfortable in your hand & enhances the grip. I recommend this as the perfect match/mate for the Clip Zip. Order along with the player.
on May 26, 2012
This is a great case protector, very easy to put on the device. Not really clear, but still works great. I would recommend a screen protector as well.
on July 8, 2012
This is a neat little slip-on, rubber shell for the Sansa Zip Clip. It fits over the clip and around the necessary ports perfectly and still allows you to press the buttons as needed. The screen remains exposed, however.

I can only give 4 stars because I think it is a little pricey for what it is. At the time I purchased it, it was not an " Amazon Prime" offering, so I paid $2.50 for the cover plus nearly $3 for the slow-boat-to-China shipping.
on March 4, 2013
Customer service repsonded to questions quickly and case was delivered quickly.

Case fits Sansa Clip Zip perfectly. It is not clear, rather a milky white color, but still allows you to see all the controls. Case fits all controls and allows me to feel the keys under the case. There are openings for all connections except memory card slot, so dirt can get in there, but they do align perfectly. Rubber case gives a little more grip to such a small player. Highly recommend.
on September 14, 2012
This one is a no-brainer. Especially after I dropped my Clip Zip on the ground and the only damage it sustained was a tiny ding on the clip. The case is cheap but well designed. All of the ports are uncovered so you don't have to remove the case to access them. I actually wish it covered the microSD port to keep dust/moisture out, but that's not a big deal. The only real draw back is that the clip doesn't open fully since it pushes against the rubber casing, but it still operates satisfactorily.
VINE VOICEon July 24, 2013
I had my Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip player for 6 months before the power button broke. Sandisk was amazing and provided me with a brand new replacement unit under the 1 year product warranty. I love my Sansa player and was well aware that due to its size, light weight and how easy it is to get it tossed around I could have been the one who damaged the unit. So I readily purchased this silicone cover for my new player. I love it. It fits perfectly and stays in place firmly. It protects the power button and user buttons while not interfering with the ease of the use of the player. My headphones also still plug in tightly. Now I know with the combination of me being gentler on my Zip player along with the silicone protection provided by this cover my player will last a long time. A simple product that serves a very necessary purpose. Highly recommend it.
on June 8, 2012
Adds that extra bit of protection for my MP3 player (Sandisk Clip). Easy to put on and it's easy to use the controls on the MP3 player with it on. I will be ordering a few more for my other MP3 players. I have the older Sandisk Clip not the Zip. Will fit both.
on February 10, 2012
THis is a nice, soft, silicone skin that fits the Sansa Zip Clip perfectly. It doesn't interfere with the use of any of the buttons, and makes the player easy to hang onto. The vendor had it shipped and at my door in three days, impressive!
on April 25, 2016
Product: Clear Rubber Soft Silicone Skin Cover Case for SanDisk SDMX22 Sansa Clip Zip 4GB 8GB
Usage: Cover to protect the SanDisk Sansa Clip
Length of ownership: 2.6 years
Pros: Fits perfectly - easy access to all buttons, durable, easy to install remove, offers excellent protection, translucent with a slightly white haze (not exactly clear), silicone is not too slippery when handled
Cons: None
Overall: Highly recommended for anyone wanting to protect their SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 player from dings
review image
on February 5, 2013
I've been using this cover for about 4 months and I feel like it's been absolutely instrumental in keeping my Zip Clip damage free. The previous Sansa I used, the Clip+ stopped working properly, and I would guess it was because of frequent drops.

You may find it a bit awkward to use the clip of the Clip Zip since the silicone is grip-y and some of it needs to be between the clip and the main body of the Zip (in other words, where you insert the clothing or strap that you want to clip it to) to stay on the Zip. The whole Sansa Clip line is admittedly cheap in it's construction (but amazing, amazing sound quality), and the clips don't last long if you're clipping with them.

But, bonus, the grip-y silicone helps to keep it more secure in a pocket.