1,483 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Matte Look
Love it, there is no glare and its the perfect matte finish. Fits perfectly for the screen of the iPhone 5.
Published on December 28, 2012 by Ari11

Wonderful mirror... but you need to be in the dark to see you iphone screen and if the sun shines....then you see nothing !
Published on December 7, 2012 by Yves

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Matte Look, December 28, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it!, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Clear Screen Protector for Apple Ipod Touch 5 (5th Generation) - 3 Packs (Electronics)
it did exactly what it was made to do, no complains, PERFECT, if you need one, get this one, you wont be upset

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 26, 2013
has anti glare and not that easy to read through it in certain light but it still makes phone look nice

2.0 out of 5 stars Very nice...but as soon as the sun shine... you don't see anything on your iphone !, December 7, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, April 9, 2013
Can't tell te difference over the ones I spent a lot more for. I would go this route again for my next purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars the mirror screen protectors are very fun, August 16, 2013
Susan (United States) - See all my reviews
They really make your phone into a mirror. The only cation I would ad is that it makes it a little hard to see through in direct sunlight. I ended up taking it off while on vacation but put another one back on as soon as I was back.

5.0 out of 5 stars screen protction, December 12, 2012
I love these and I love how they r so simple to put on. I did NOT like how there was a sticker on the plastic telling u what was the front. Because when I tried to peel it off, it left stick resido. And I had to scratch it off with my nail

2.0 out of 5 stars Its not what I expected, June 29, 2013
I like that the mirror screen works when the phone is off, but when the phone is on, there is a weird rainbow effect that makes me dizzy. I will probably replace it when my new screen protector arrives.

2.0 out of 5 stars It started off great..., December 29, 2012
I was really very pleased with the quality and appearance at first. About a month later, the layers of the screen protector started to come off... I basically got what I paid for, so I can't bee too upset since I purchased this item at such a low price.

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, December 3, 2012
i have had this item for 3weeks yet and its peeling away. The sticky part of the protector in stuck on my phone a the mirror part has lifted not what i expected AT ALL I HATE IT