Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 6 In 1 Pack Clear Lcd Screen Protectors For Garmin Forerunner 310Xt - 3 Layer Gps Navigation Display Savers
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 17, 2013
So, you have invested a couple hundred box in the forerunner GPS enabled HRT and like the way it functions and looks. But wait, the screen is plastic and can easily be scratched. The scratches are quiet visible and can drive the perfectionists among us crazy so why not invest a few more dollars and buy screen protectors to keep this from happening? The package comes with a few screens and should last you a few years which is almost the length of time you will be using your gadget before the batteries give up and it is time for replacement. I am very happy with mine.
on June 21, 2013
These work just fine. I put on 2 actually by mistake, and they both seem to be doing the trick.
on December 6, 2013
Have only needed to use 1 over the last year. keeps the screen nice and clean and well protected. has not come off even after pool use
on December 28, 2014
Installs easily
on July 4, 2013
When I'm not running I'm walking, this watch is awesome, I think my favourite feature is the wireless transmission that updates my Garmin Training Centre whenever I am within 20m of the ANT stick. Great watch, I can't wait to take it swimming.
on August 16, 2013
Easy to use, holds charge long time. Love that you can turn this on and off to save the battery!
on June 1, 2013
I only use this for my road bike and together with Strava, it gives me all the information i need to monitor my rides