Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 25, 2013
After my grandson's stroller was stolen at the mall -- by the security guard no less -- who thought that the bag I had hanging from the back contained valuables, I bought this so all could see it contained diapers, wipes, snacks and a sippy cup. Problem solved!
on October 19, 2013
My church is involved in prison ministry and we have to use clear bags to take in our things (Bibles, prayer request sheets, pens, music, etc) and so far had been using the bags from sheet sets. Those don't last.. Anyway, these bags are pretty heavy duty and I think will stand up against much usage. My only complaint is that the zipper is a little hard; it does not glide smoothly. Other than that, I am hoping these bags last for a few years. We will see.
on May 14, 2012
I have finally found a bag that holds all of my "stuff". My employer provides us with small, clear bags that break easily. This bag is wonderful and I received it quickly! I order from this vendor all the time and if I have a problem I just call and they take care of things for me.
on January 27, 2015
Would never have ordered it but it's required when bringing materials into prison to work with inmates. For that purpose it's fine. Personally, I don't like seeing everything I'm carrying - looks/feels cluttered. And the material is brittle - I worry it's going to crack. Very hard to open in the extreme cold where I live.
on July 23, 2012
I work retail and of course we have to carry clear bags. I like this one because it is big and will hang from my shoulder.
It seems to be pretty sturdy. So far so good....
on October 30, 2013
Clear Tote Bag with Black Handles also has a zipper; you can't see it from the picture, but it was a pleasant surprise. Bag is perfect for those work places where you have to go through a metal detector and have your stuff checked.
on October 25, 2014
Seems to be of good quality and makes a perfect diaper bag for when we visit a friend in prison. The zipper feels like it may not hold up long term, but since I only use the bag every 2 months or so I don't expect any issues.
on August 29, 2014
This bag was great for Jury Duty. I will use it each time I get summoned or need to easily go through a 'secured' area. My daughter will also use it for Disney World. It is large enough to carry an iPad, notebook, magazine, etc.
on May 27, 2013
The four totes I ordered were exactly what I expected, durable and well put together. I wouldn't hesitate to order more.
on July 1, 2013
I work in a correctional facility and it is the perfect bag to have when I go to work. I would recommend it.