Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Large Clear Tote Bag with Zipper Closure (Black)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on April 16, 2012
Needed a bag to show contents in a secure area. This bag is the largest and the most durable I could find on or off-line. I carried a 17" laptop, accessories and other items. The straps were large enough to put over my shoulder so I could hold the laptop closer. Stitching is solid, zipper is durable, and the outer pocket is a great feature. The bottom is totally solid vinyl and very thick. Very pleased with this purchase.
on September 7, 2011
I bought this clear bag to get into (Disney World) faster. Since they check your bags, I figure this would be pretty easy to get thru security. When I got the bag I pulled it out of the box and said "this thing is huge!" It really is a large bag, and it's perfect for a vacation trip of any sort! Mine will be used as part purse/part diaper bag!

**Update** I used this bag as I originally intended. To go to Disney. And I used it on 4 trips, and then my mom used it for her trip to Disney, as well. The security guys loved us! (Not to mention going thru airport security is painless, too.) We plopped the bag right up on the counter. They see we have nothing to hide. And we move right along. It is now 2016 and I'm in the market for a new one, as the plastic has now started to tear. But after 5 or so long weeks at Disney World, lugging around cameras, purses, souvenirs, diapers, wipes, suntan lotion, you name it, it was in the bag....it's been used. At the time I paid about $10 bucks for it. Definitely worth the money! It's been heavy. And it's worked! There's a zipper so it keeps all your stuff dry. Although, as one other reviewer mentioned, the bottom is NOT waterproof. Wasn't a huge issue for me. I went on water rides but I was cognizant on where I placed my bag down. As long as you don't sit your bag down in a puddle of water, you're fine. Straps are long to put over your shoulder, too. What are you waiting for?? Buy it!
on June 24, 2013
I really wanted a bag that would keep my stuff dry at the pool, and thought this would work. However, the bottom is a very thin fabric, and does not have an insert for the bottom to keep stuff dry. If you are using the bag for other functions, it will probably work great, just wanted other shoppers to know what the bottom is.
on March 15, 2012
This is a great, great bag! Needed a clear one for work and couldn't find one in any of our local stores. This one completely fills my needs and then some. It is REALLY big and sturdy! Have had it for over a month now and no problems at all with it so far. Came in perfect condition and shipping was even faster than it was supposed to be! Highly recommend!!
on February 25, 2011
This bag is sturdy, and attractive, it serves the purpose for which I needed it. Im very pleased with this purchase and would recommend this to anyone.
on January 17, 2012
This is a great bag. Has a zipper and pouch on the side. large enough to fit everything you need in it.
on June 12, 2015
I bought this bag to use when we go kayaking. It makes it really easy to see where things are at and is the perfect size for a towel, sunscreen, water bottle, and other little things. Plus it being plastic makes it being around water perfect. I haven't tested just how waterproof the zipper is but I don't plan on using it for that purpose. Overall, I am really happy with my purchase. In fact it was hanging on the kitchen chair and as I walked by it, thought to myself - what a great purchase, the price made it perfect!
on April 14, 2012
Like other folks I got the black one.. Love at first sight. Ordered 7 more for co-workers and we all Love our see through bags. Good sturdy product that holds a lot. Looks nice. Almost instant delivery. Recommend highly. One thing...the black and blue bags have outside pocket but the red does not. Still love it. You will too.
on May 16, 2015
My workplace has a clear bags only policy, and my locker is at least a five minute walk from my work station. Nice to have this in the break-room so I'm not losing ten minutes of my fifteen minute break in walk time. I use this bag five days a week and I tend to be fairly hard on bags. First one lasted six months, and at the price listed at the time, I didn't feel bad at all about replacing it with one of the same.

I think the intense cold of the winter lent to the plastic/vinyl going brittle and causing a bit of the tearing that made me decide it was time for a new one. So maybe if you don't have to walk through much cold it will last you a bit longer. Still not bad for the price either way, in my opinion.

You can really cram a lot in there, as you can see in the photo they display a full size magazine and bag of chips in there with room to spare. And the bottom being solid canvase instead of the vinyl makes it possible to tote heavier objects than if it had been vinyl bottomed.

The problem spot for me was where the straps depart from the vinyl. This was where the tearing started. It -is- backed with an extra patch of vinyl, so clearly the designer knew this stress point was going to be trouble. That delayed the tearing, but didn't prevent it entirely. I am not sure what I would suggest to solve this, but if I can get a solid six months out of each bag, I'll probably continue to purchase this product as long as I work in a place with a clear-bag policy.
on April 14, 2012
This is a great product and it is exactly how it is described. It is perfect for my job where I have to have a clear bag. I am really happy with the purchase.

See 1 answered question