5.0 out of 5 stars Tote bag for work
I ordered this bag for work. I am a correctional officer and occasionally we are searched when entering the facility. This bag lets you see thru it and see everything in it so I don't have to take everything out after I have packed it neatly before leaving home.
Published on December 1, 2008 by Warnetta Shelton

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag for the price!
I work in a department store where u r to open your bag every time u came in or out this is just perfect for that purpose since is clear you can see all inside.
Published on March 19, 2011 by Nancy

5.0 out of 5 stars Tote bag for work, December 1, 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars clear zipper tote, December 7, 2009
My dad got me one of these bags for my high school because we have a strict no book bag policy and it works pretty well. I carry a lot of heavy books in it and it hold up really well. The only problem I noticed was that the seam is starting to come undone around the zipper on top. But if you're getting it for just carrying regular things around you probably won't have any problem. I like it a lot, it gets the job done and I kind of like the way it looks. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS BAG, July 7, 2009
I LOVE THIS BAG, EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING ME WHERE I GOT IT FROM. I'M ALWAYS HAPPY TO SHARE SOMETHING I LIKE WITH OTHERS. I CAN GLADLY SAY THAT THERE ARE NOW A TOTAL OF 20 BAGS LIKE MINE AT WORK (I WORK AT A PRISON). MORE ARE ON THE WAY BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED ME TODAY WHERE I GOT IT YET AGAIN. THIS BAG IS A GREAT BUY.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag and a great buy, July 12, 2011
Elizabeth J. Brown (Wilmington, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clear ZIPPER tote with color trim and bottom (Apparel)
My co-workers and I don't work in corrections or courthouses where these bags seem to come in handy, but we clean apartments and houses and it is so great to have heavy duty, clear bags with a large, waterproof bottom. There are three of us so we got one in each color.

The handles are stitched down the entire height of the bag, so we can fill them with all our bottles and cans of cleaning supplies and carry them with confidence. The bags stand up, too, which our old bags did not. The handles are also tapered in the middle so you can get a firm grip. The clear pocket on the side is useful for storing small items that might otherwise get lost. One of us uses the pocket to stash small drugstore/grocery bags we use for sweeping up stuff on the floors that would jam a vacuum cleaner. (Our filled bags are too bulky for us to need to zip the bags closed, but the zippers look very sturdy and are nylon so they won't rust. I believe these bags would have numerous other applications -- as beach or boat bags or for knitting, for example.)

Can't say enough about the workmanship and the price of these bags. They have been a godsend to us this summer. I looked all over the internet for bags that would suit our needs. I should have known to start at Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!!!!!, March 25, 2011
I went to a school where we were to have see through bags so I ordered these. I had a lot to carry and it was all heavy. I thought these would last a month maybe. I was so wrong, i had these with me 5 days a week for 6 months and it is still holding up. I havent even had to break out the others yet that I had for back up. For the price and everything, these bags are unbelievable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Gets The Job Done, January 22, 2011
This bag is great, the security people in the Las Vegas casinos dont hassle me when I come to work with my stuff using this bag. The ETA on delivery is better then stated, I recieved this bag two days after I ordered it. This is the second time I ordered one of these bags. I will continue to order with your company. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential when working in corrections, November 2, 2008
This review is from: Clear ZIPPER tote with color trim and bottom (Apparel)
I work in a prison in Texas and clear "see through" items are essential to our jobs. There are no purses allowed and everything must be clear and easy to see through. This tote is great for that. The bottom and handles are strong and secure for carrying heavy items.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag for the price!, March 19, 2011
Nancy (NEW YORK, NY, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this bag for school, September 20, 2010
I was informed early that my daughter couldn't carry a bag from class to class to carry her books. So I made a phone call to the principal and I asked that if it was a matter of security may I purchase her a clear bag. He agreed and I order her two clear bag. She absolutely loved it. It was such a great idea that the school has made an example of the bag and has approved it, so now her friends are asking her where did she got the bag from. The bag arrived in a timely matter and the bag has held up sturdy and she has been in school since mid August. Great bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tote Review, May 14, 2010
Item was shipped in a very timely manner. Although it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I thought it would be a smaller tote. Its more like beach bag size. Instead of using it for my work purse I now use it to take laundry to the washers! :)

Clear Zipper Tote with Color Trim and Bottom, Blue