Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on June 24, 2013
I ordered for my macbook air. When sitting at table it is nice to raise the feet on it . I waited a year before buying it as I didn't want to pay $60. for retail version. The top snapped on easily as well as the vented bottom. The lighted keyboard shines through the keyboard cover.
on April 12, 2012
Exactly what I was looking for. Clear cover snaps on to Macbook Air 13". One star off because there were no assembly directions, so I had to guess (but it's pretty intuitive). The top cover seems like it can go on two different ways. I like having a clear cover so that I can see the interior mac asethetics :)

As a bonus, the keyboard cover works much better than the previous one I got from NewerTech. It is also clear, so I can see the backllt keyboard.
on December 10, 2015
Bought this shell because I wanted to put stickers on my 2015 MacBook Air without leaving any glue residue. I chose the clear transparent shell because I didnt want the case to be noticeable and it looks fantastic! I can carry my MacBook Air without having to worry about any nicks, scratches or left over glue residue from stickers. Nobody can even tell it has a case on (it's that thin) and if it ever gets hot I can use the two little kickstand feet on the back to help with ventilation. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because sometimes little particles will get between the the MacBook and the shell. Overall a great shell.
review image
on August 17, 2012
I bought this case for my MacBook Air for $20 (free shipping) and it fit perfectly. Slick and does not bulk at all. Comes with a free silicone keyboard cover. I should've read the comments first prior to buying a keyboard cover could've save $2. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the product!
on September 25, 2014
Fits perfectly on my Macbook Air 13.3" and I haven't had any cracks or breakage in the two years I've been heavily using it. It's a pretty reliable product and I plan to continue using it until it gives out, or I have to get a new computer, and I don't foresee either of those transpiring any time soon! I love the little feet, although they're not very lap friendly (I get bruise-colored indents on my thighs if I used it on my lap for too long with the feet out), but that's a very minor thing.
on February 23, 2015
This is the second time I've purchased this case. I bought the purple iPearl case 3 years ago and have loved it everyday since! It held up wonderfully, except 2 little pegs chipped off on the top and the rubber on the bottom wore off. So I decided to try out the silver one this time and it's just as nice! I do wish I would've tried the pink one as I'm missing the color now, but maybe in a couple years I'll buy a new one! I would definitely recommend, I especially love the pegs on the back! Perfect for a college student.
on December 11, 2012
I love my Air, and one of the reasons I love it is because it's so lightweight, making travel much easier. That being said, all of that running around started making me nervous- I knew it was only a matter of time before I scratched or bumped or broke something, so I got the case.

It fits pretty well and while it obviously makes the Air a little heavier (I mean, it's an Air!) it's certainly not adding on a pound of weight. I really love the keyboard tabs on the bottom, which I didn't expect. Sitting at a desk and typing, this little feature makes it easier on the wrists!

The only gripe I have with it is that it seems to weight down my screen, so occasionally, at certain angles, the entire screen will tilt back. Usually it's only when I'm moving around, but still it's slightly irritating. Also, I have noticed that the bottom piece may sometimes cause the laptop to overheat. I've taken off the piece (which is easy to do) when there were some active cooling noises I usually don't hear.

Overall, a great case.
on July 7, 2014
I have a new Macbook Air of the 13" variety.

It didn't come with application instructions, which made guessing which side went up (the side with the tabs that hold it in place? or the side with the regular tab that's too long to possibly be intended to fit in the divot beneath the track pad? what about the random engraved [tiny] arrow on the edge, does that point up or down?). I'm assuming what I went with after like ten minutes of trying to put the top shell on is wrong, because when I tried removing it (because of the squeaking/rubbing noise that occured/s when opening it), I could get the top tabs on the sides off (the very top tabs never even clicked), but not the bottom. So now it's 1/3 of the way on, and I'm hoping that won't end up doing any damage.

The only redeeming quality of the top shell is that it maintains the crispness of the Apple logo. I'm assuming it'd do the same for any skins you might apply, but this case beat the skin I ordered to my doorstep.

The bottom shell fits perfectly, though. It leaves plenty of room for anything you could possibly plug into any of the drives on the side, and I dig the ventilation holes on the bottom, as well as the stands. To be honest, I love the stands. But the awesomeness of the bottom shell will probably never make up for how annoying the top shell is.
on September 7, 2011
As other reviews said, this case is a welcome surprise. Fits the mid-2011 Macbook Air well. The pieces snap onto the Air and it comes with a loose fitting keyboard overlay which doesn't hinder the backlight. The only caveat is for people with leg hair. When placing this on your bare laps, leg hair can/has gotten caught in the case vent slots.
on April 13, 2011
I purchased this item a few months after buying my new 13in macbook air. The fit is correct and it protects my Air from small impacts (chair arm hitting it while on desk, taking in and out of the bag.

I purchased the clear version and it does not obstruct the beautiful design of the air.

Our only issue is the rubber feet came off during the first month and i lost one. This problem can be solved with stronger glue at time of manufacture.

Our office has 3 macbook airs now and all are covered in these cases. It's like a clear bra for your Mac Book