Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2014
I use a camera on the job every day, taking around 200 photos each day. One battery stopped taking a charge at all within about 2 weeks, the other was reduced to about 25% of its original charge time within a month or two and stopped charging after another month. I ended up buying another Canon branded battery just like the one that came with my camera.
on November 27, 2013
I have a canon P&S camera, and while I was going on a 4 day hike, I had to be sure I had enough juice to capture all the scenery. These batteries performed just as well as the Canon battery I own. I can't speak on the longevity, but they performed equally well through all the photos I took (over 500 photos and almost 1 GB of video).
on May 17, 2012
I just bought a Canon SD4500...and my mom liked it so much, she bought one too! so getting two extra batteries in one set was ideal. I haven't used the car adapter or the European plug yet, but the standard charger base is good, and the batteries work very well. I'd say they get very nearly the same battery life as the Canon battery that came with the camera, though they do die just a little earlier. The charger status light is helpful, but I think it might just be on a timer. It takes the same amount of time to turn green whether the battery was completely dead or just half-way dead. It's very convenient though, and a great value for the price. I would definitely buy this product again.
on April 26, 2013
I bought this as a way to charge extra batteries while on the go during vacations and such, and it has been great. when my camera battery dies I just take it out, charge it and put in a new battery. I dont have to wait at all to charge the one it came with, which is important while on epic vacations. especially with all the attachments, you can charge your batteries literally anywhere.
on August 16, 2013
bought for my wife's camera and she likes it but the batteries do not seem to last as long as the original, but that's to be expected from knock-off cheaper ones right? The Charger works fine too. I have not tried the European adapter.
on December 27, 2011
I've been using my Canon Powershot sd4500is to take pictures of my son surfing. In order to get images I've been shooting in the continuous shooting mode. I'm able to get great action shots at the expense of draining the battery quickly. Having a second battery has been key and the clearmax has provided that option at a much lower price than buying another canon battery. I notice that the battery life isn't quite as long as the Canon but it is certainly sufficient to get me through a full surf photo session plus some. Luckily my camera case has enough room for the extra battery as I often need to change it on the fly. I haven't used the car charger yet but the charger works fine from home.
on July 22, 2014
I bought the double back of these batteries as a back up for the single cannon brand battery I have. These generic ones last about 20 pictures before they are dead. The cannon one will last 2 or 3 days (several hundred pictures can be taken). These are terrible. I will now just need to go directly to cannon and get additional ones through them.
on March 24, 2014
These don't last quite as long as the original Canon battery I have, but still a great value. They'd have gotten a five-star rating but for the charger (mine smells funny while charging), so I charge them in the Canon unit. Quite happy with them.
on July 29, 2013
I've not had to cycle through both batteries more than a couple times yet, but the charge duration of each seems as good as original equipment, and having the additional charger is a great convenience.
on November 2, 2011
I purchased a new Canon Powershot digital camera which so far is an excellent product. Reviews I read about this camera warned of a short battery life so I bought the 2 pack replacement battery pack with wall charger. These batteries are small and easy to carry and the charger recharges them quickly. Now I always have two extra batteries to use in my camera when traveling. This was definitely a good purchase to compliment my new camera.