5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT
To be short. I made 8 home pregnancy test, 4 of them were clear blue digital and all of them went PREGNANT nad the other 4 from diferents brand went negative. At the end I was actually pregnant and just because the old bad coments and reviews I spend more than a $100 in test. Clear Blue Digital was the only right... It is the best product.
Published on October 27, 2010 by Andre

1.0 out of 5 stars False Positive
I just returned from the doctor's office and found out I am not pregnant, despite the positive read from Clear Blue Easy. Still in disbelief, I took another test and sure enough it says positive too. This test obviously needs to go back to the lab. After two miscarriages, this is a tremendous disappointment.
Published on April 6, 2006 by Disappointed in Arizona

1.0 out of 5 stars False Positive, April 6, 2006
This review is from: Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown, 3 Count (Packaging May Vary) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, October 27, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars You could be wasting a life right along with your money!, July 16, 2010
I have never had a problem with any other pregnancy test (even the ones that were mini chem labs). I had gone through spinal surgery and my period was late by about 1.5 weeks before my husband bought me a two pack of the Clearblue Easy digital pregnancy tests. I actually got angry with him for wasting money on these expensive things when any test would have done. I took one and it was a clear negative. I called my obgyn and was told to give it another week, week and a half, because my body was probably just out of whack due to the surgery (it was major) and the meds. I took their advice, waited another 1.5 weeks and took the second digital test in the pack. Again, it was clearly negative, so I made an appointment with the obgyn. I was a 31 year old mother of 3, so they knew I knew how to take a pregnancy test. My doctor was in the process of writing a script for something that would start me menstruating when I mentioned that the tests were the Clearblue digital. Thank goodness they decided to err on the side of caution and have me take a test right then. I would have miscarried my daughter if I had taken that medicine! So, I wasn't early, I was way late and still got two false negatives. I almost killed my baby. I don't mean to sound so "overdramatic", but just use the regular old stick tests. Please do not use this product! I can't believe it is still on the market.

1.0 out of 5 stars Two False Positives - One Emergency Room Visit, March 31, 2006
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!

This is very painful for me to write. I have had two children and never had a false pregnancy. I have never had an incorrect pregnancy test result until now. I've believed for the month that I was pregnant and my entire extended family has been thrilled. Yesterday I went to the emergency room sobbing that I was hemorrhaging and miscarrying. Hours later after many tests, the doctors told me that I was never pregnant and only menstruating. I asked them how that was possible - I was over a month late for my period and had passed two digital pregnancy tests a week apart (by the way, purchased at different stores). I've had to tell the story over and over again to my relatives and friends, coworkers. This is the most painful thing I have dealt with. Apparently, I was never pregnant; however, I feel as if I've lost a baby. And as soon as all of the pregnancy and baby magazines that I've ordered start arriving, I'll have a constant reminder of what is not. Thanks, Clear Blue Easy.

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 flase positives, February 4, 2006
My huband and I have been disappointed three times by this product during two different months. My doctor confirmed that we are not pregnant with both blood and urine tests. Clearblue will only refund for one test.My doctor has ruled out ovarian cysts with an ultrasound and I'm not on meds so false positives can occur with this product. buyer beware!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars PROGRAMMED TO SHOW POSITIVE ALL THE TIME!!!!, October 15, 2014
The worst test ever, this test should truly be banned. I took 2 tests 4 days apart and both of them were positive. just as well I showed my husband the test or else I would have started to second guess my eagerness to get pregnant versus what I actually saw. We have 2 children and we are trying for our third and I was on high from the excitement. I decided to try EPT 3 days after the last ClearBlue test and sure enough it came back negative. I was in shock and took another EPT test and it was negative again. Called my doctor and they could not explain the false positive from Clearblue to cancel my appointment to confirm the pregnancy. I guess its programmed to show positive, i wonder if it ever shows negative.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 false positives, February 15, 2013
I took the first test 1 day after my missed period and got a "pregnant" result and then took the second test on my 4 days after my missed period which was also a"pregnant" result. I went to the dr. for both a blood and urine test and both came back NEGATIVE. Extremely disappointed with this product. I'm not surprised to find such bad reviews on here.... and I wish I had read them before I bought and took this test!

1.0 out of 5 stars Please do not buy this product-false positive, February 6, 2013
I purchased this product and was very happy when I received a positive reading. I decided to test just to be sure and used a FRER within a couple of hours which came out negative. The next morning I tested with one more FRER and two more Clearblue digitals, all of which were negative. Needless to say, I was crushed. There is nothing worse than thinking you are pregnant and quickly realizing that it is not accurate. I will never ever purchase this product again. How can I use something that I can trust. After researching all the false positives from this product I cannot understand how they are still sold. Seems to be a classic case of unfair and deceptive product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Waste!, February 16, 2006
I had experience with pregnancy tests of all kinds until this! I used this for the first time and it said "not pregnant" 2 days in a row right around my missed period...but the ejected stick had a faint second blue line. I called ClearBlue and they told me to ignore the lines, that I am NOT pregnant. I asked them how it works then, the actual mechanics of how the reader works and what does the second blue line on the stick mean...they said that is proprietary information and got 2 other people conferenced on the line to gently convince me that I am not pregnant. On day 3 I tested with a standard Early Response test....I received a faint blue positive line about the same strength as the digital sticks from clearblue. I tested again, and again on day 4 and 5 with the standard first response stick tests and the line got darker each day. This was 2 weeks ago and I am now 7 weeks 3 days pregnant. The digital tests are gimmicks. How hard is it to just buy the normal "sensitive" tests and interpret the lines??? there is no guesswork...you see a faint line or you don't! If you dont, or if its TOO faint, TEST AGAIN LATER! The rollercoaster of seeing a "not pregnant" digital reading and sticks that have a positive result is a waste of energy. The digital test will not detect an early pregnancy, and I am convinced the sticks picked up my early levels of HCG but the reader is not built to tell you your pregnant until IT is sure that you are. Why not just use the regular sticks...saves money and is not rocket science to read them! Would you rather let a $15 digital device do the "guesswork" with something as important as a pregnancy??? You are smarter than these things!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use and Read!, May 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am in love with the Clearblue Pregnancy tests! I tried other pregnancy test, both brand name, and non-brand name, and sometimes the results weren't clear, and I'd end up having to purchase another one. But with the Clearblue Digital test, it's so easy to determine if you're pregnant or not! Simply rip open the package, take off the cap (which can be refitted to the device for no messes, and easy clean up), either place the tip of the test in a cup of urine, or place in a urine stream for five seconds, and voila! Done! Just wait for the results, and these digital test have a cool loading bar towards the bottom of the digital screen that appears as you wait for the result. And what I really love is that it's dummy proof! The digital display will read either "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant," giving you a definitive answer, and not a line that you have to determine if it's really visible or not. I've used these tests quite a few times now, and it's definitely the best out there in my personal opinion! Plus it can read if you're pregnant up to five days before your missed period! Can't beat it!