Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 3 Count|Change

on March 23, 2015
I wish I didn't have to give any stars but I have too. These test are inaccurate and insensitive! 10dpo, Clearblue was the only test that gave the result of not pregnant. ..when I indeed was. Frer gave me a positive result alongside OMOS and Wondfo pregnancy tests. Dont not waste your money on these tests as they will cost you much heartache!
review image
66 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2010
To be short. I made 8 home pregnancy test, 4 of them were clear blue digital and all of them went PREGNANT nad the other 4 from diferents brand went negative. At the end I was actually pregnant and just because the old bad coments and reviews I spend more than a $100 in test. Clear Blue Digital was the only right... It is the best product.
on March 2, 2016
I got this at Wal-Mart, my period was one day late, so I took a test and it said "not pregnant", at the same time I used a very cheap one too, there was a pink mark on the cheap one, I was confused, I read all the comments, so I opened it, there was very light blue line on both of two stripes, so I tried the following day, it said "pregnant 1-2", I opened it too, there are darker blue lines. I called my doctor immediately, and got blood lab work the third day, it was positive. I think as long as there is blue mark on the strips, there is a hope. I tried too early.
review image review image
on April 6, 2006
I just returned from the doctor's office and found out I am not pregnant, despite the positive read from Clear Blue Easy. Still in disbelief, I took another test and sure enough it says positive too. This test obviously needs to go back to the lab. After two miscarriages, this is a tremendous disappointment.
33 comments|131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2010
I have never had a problem with any other pregnancy test (even the ones that were mini chem labs). I had gone through spinal surgery and my period was late by about 1.5 weeks before my husband bought me a two pack of the Clearblue Easy digital pregnancy tests. I actually got angry with him for wasting money on these expensive things when any test would have done. I took one and it was a clear negative. I called my obgyn and was told to give it another week, week and a half, because my body was probably just out of whack due to the surgery (it was major) and the meds. I took their advice, waited another 1.5 weeks and took the second digital test in the pack. Again, it was clearly negative, so I made an appointment with the obgyn. I was a 31 year old mother of 3, so they knew I knew how to take a pregnancy test. My doctor was in the process of writing a script for something that would start me menstruating when I mentioned that the tests were the Clearblue digital. Thank goodness they decided to err on the side of caution and have me take a test right then. I would have miscarried my daughter if I had taken that medicine! So, I wasn't early, I was way late and still got two false negatives. I almost killed my baby. I don't mean to sound so "overdramatic", but just use the regular old stick tests. Please do not use this product! I can't believe it is still on the market.
44 comments|122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2010
This product absolutely should not advertise a 99% accuracy rate. I wish I could give it zero stars.

I didn't do any research before buying this test, just grabbed something that looked easy from the drugstore. I took the test in the morning, got a clear "Pregnant" readout. Went to the doctor later the same day, blood test came back negative. Also got a negative result the next day using a First Response test.

After all that occurred, I did some reading on the internet and learned that this product actually has the highest false-positive rate of any home pregnancy test.

DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! You can't trust the results, and no one needs the stress or heartache of thinking she is pregnant when she actually is not.
44 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2015
DEVASTATED!!!! Took 2 tests. One clearly SAID pregnant! So....I called my husband & family, we've been trying for a little over a year!!! Took another a few hours later....NEGATIVE!?!?! I feel like suing & now I don't know what to do!! Heart broken. Hurt. Sick.... These tests should be taken off the market!
review image
22 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2007
I bought a bonus 3 pack of these. Two tests came back PREGNANT! I was so excited! I went to the Dr. the next day and found out that I WAS NOT pregnant! I decided to go ahead and use the last test about an hour after I got home from the Dr., guess what, another PREGNANT result. What a waste of money and crushed hopes!
on February 16, 2006
I had experience with pregnancy tests of all kinds until this! I used this for the first time and it said "not pregnant" 2 days in a row right around my missed period...but the ejected stick had a faint second blue line. I called ClearBlue and they told me to ignore the lines, that I am NOT pregnant. I asked them how it works then, the actual mechanics of how the reader works and what does the second blue line on the stick mean...they said that is proprietary information and got 2 other people conferenced on the line to gently convince me that I am not pregnant. On day 3 I tested with a standard Early Response test....I received a faint blue positive line about the same strength as the digital sticks from clearblue. I tested again, and again on day 4 and 5 with the standard first response stick tests and the line got darker each day. This was 2 weeks ago and I am now 7 weeks 3 days pregnant. The digital tests are gimmicks. How hard is it to just buy the normal "sensitive" tests and interpret the lines??? there is no guesswork...you see a faint line or you don't! If you dont, or if its TOO faint, TEST AGAIN LATER! The rollercoaster of seeing a "not pregnant" digital reading and sticks that have a positive result is a waste of energy. The digital test will not detect an early pregnancy, and I am convinced the sticks picked up my early levels of HCG but the reader is not built to tell you your pregnant until IT is sure that you are. Why not just use the regular sticks...saves money and is not rocket science to read them! Would you rather let a $15 digital device do the "guesswork" with something as important as a pregnancy??? You are smarter than these things!!!!!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 15, 2015
I bought a five pack of test and had my hopes crushed by a false positive! We have been trying for several months after losing a set of twins and this was extremely heartbreaking. I have actually been questioning if I had a second miscarriage because of these test. Do NOT buy!
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with our product and we can understand this can be very upsetting. We take your experiences with our products very seriously. If you would like to discuss this further with a member of our advice team, please call us at 1-800-321-3279 so we can learn more & help you in any way we can. We're open M-F from 8:30-5:00pm ET.

We're here to help.