Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clearbrook Farms Wild Maine Blueberry Preserves
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 14, 2015
Lovely flavor, good quality each time we have opened a new jar. My husband had even started adding some to fresh berries for pie fillings. Turned out to be the best pie he has ever made. I agree that it is pricey but it is just so much better than any purchased preserves. Oh, yes, the jars are so nice and there are a hundred things you can do with them. Because of their size, many things fit in them and they look nice filled with anything. I am still happy with the product and sincerely recommend any one of these jams.
on May 26, 2011
Clearbrook Farms Wild Maine Blueberry Preserves is the best blueberry preserves I have tasted. It's the perfect spread to complement a muffin or bagel in the morning with coffee.
on April 15, 2013
I think this is the best ever, but still a little to expensive for me.. I would buy again if not so much money .
on July 23, 2012
I ordered 'Blueberry.' All labels/receipts said 'Blueberry' -- except the one on the actual jar. It said 'Blackberry.'

Great Blackberry taste for Blueberry preserve!
on December 8, 2011
This is one of the best blueberry preserves ever. Very fruity with berries. Great on toast, matzos, crackers. Excellent as a side topping for cheese cake.
on June 28, 2014
These preserves are truly delicious and they are the closest that I can find to homemade. I also like the bonus of a reusable canning jar.
on November 29, 2015
These preserves are the best tasting. Fruit is the #1 ingredient. It is not overly sweet. I use the jars over and over.
on April 13, 2014
Also the peach and apricot preserves!
They seem to have not as much sugar as other brands, really have fruit taste.
on April 19, 2015
Satisfactory purchase but was a little sweet for my taste
on October 8, 2015
ON MY, THE BEST EVER JAM! WILL BE ORDERING MORE!