Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon December 29, 2006
The water tasted great and the product worked well overall, but it had a tendency to leak when I squeezed the bottle to drink or while it was resting in my bag. I purchased 2 of these and they both had the same problem. A reasonably good choice for a budget bottle, but i wouldn't recommend at all if you're dealing with really contaminated water.
on January 4, 2007
This product does everything it is suppose to do. I only wish that you weren't required to suck the liquid out through the provided "straw". I would prefer that you could just invert the bottle and drink from it that way. Regardless, it still meets my needs...
on September 13, 2011
We ordered two of these bottles for an upcoming camping trip that was going to require us to filter our drinking water. The bottles turned out to be difficult to use and one didn't work at all. I assumed from the pictures and the pop-up "straw" that we'd be able to drink from the bottles. Instead you have to squeeze the bottle from the base to get the water out of the straw - and it takes a lot of pressure to get it out. It's definitely a 2-handed firm squeeze to get water from these.
on March 6, 2011
Purchased this because the water at work tastes terrible, this thing is amazing at removing the awful taste. I have not had to use it on water of unknown quality. Suck or squeeze to drink, bottle can leak if lid isn't on tight or if o-ring seal is out of place. I wish they sold replacement straws. A++ product.
on June 27, 2007
Great seller, received the product when expected. A little difficult to drink from, may take some getting used to. Thanks!
on July 8, 2009
The bottles I ordered arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I've used this water bottle before and I like the design of the bottle as well as the taste of the filtered water.
on February 13, 2014
Love this bottle. Easy to use and water taste great. Sturdy plastic bottle and love the hook on the cap.