5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
It was a good book for learning Visual Basic . It is used by the school I'm going to so it is what I needed. Recommend the book for use
Published 14 months ago by Brandon

3.0 out of 5 stars Level 100 class, pretty dumbed down.
Albeit, if this is your first time looking at programming. It gives you a good idea of what is going on and preps you for the next level.+
Published 12 months ago by Brandon

3.0 out of 5 stars Level 100 class, pretty dumbed down., September 4, 2013
This review is from: Clearly Visual Basic: Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish my teacher followed it., August 10, 2013
I had to use this book for class. It's easy follow along instructions made the work a lot easier. Halfway through the semester our teacher decided to quit using the book :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, July 22, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What It Should, April 30, 2013
I'm using this book for Visual Basic 101 class that I'm taking. I do have only minor experience in C++ (which was also taught from a book by Diane Zak) but no other programming experience. I don't like this book quite as much as I like the C++ book of hers, but it serves its purpose very well. It teaches things simply enough that you can grasp the concepts quickly and delves into some of the more complex subjects in enough detail that you can keep up and excel. The examples are relevant to the subject matter and interesting enough that I actually wanted to complete the problem. Although this is not a book for advanced users, I would definitely recommend this book to a fellow student or anyone interested in getting an introduction into Visual Basic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, April 6, 2013
For my class which I am not enjoying and it isn't making it any easier but it serves the purpose

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, August 27, 2014
I took the class online, the instructor was sooooo dumb, without this book I wont get even a C, but with it, I managed to get a B.

Make sure to download the videos that the lady who wrote the book made to show some exercises.

Clearly Visual Basic: Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic 2010