5.0 out of 5 stars Fun scents!
My kids love that this dough is scented, I love that is is eco-friendly. It is soft and easy to use and the jars are easy to open and close and keep the dough fresh!
Published on November 3, 2010 by Scooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Want to love it but I dont.
I've purchased this playdough a couple of times and I really want to love it but I just don't!
Published on June 15, 2011 by Carmen Kenley

3.0 out of 5 stars Want to love it but I dont., June 15, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Clementine Art Natural Modeling Dough - 3 Pack of Lemon, Lime and Strawberry (Toy)
I love that it's safe, non toxic, all natural, and that the jars have twist off lids as opposed to ones you need to pry off like regular Play Doh. However, the scents are really strong and I personally think they're gross when they all mix together. The dough leaves a greasy residue on your table and hands. And, it dries out so fast! Both sets I've purchased have only lasted a couple of weeks before they start to dry out and crumble. Another side note, not that it effects the product, the jars aren't as they are pictured. They are white plastic with sticker labels.
Overall the dough is fun and I love that it's natural but for the cost it isn't as great as I had hoped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun scents!, November 3, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, April 2, 2011
love it that it's non toxic but I have to say after 1 month of use it started drying out and crumbled, not to mention that it stains the surfaces that it touches. I initially gave it good reviews but after 1 month I have to say I am not happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dough!, January 15, 2011
Bought this dough for my 3 year old son for Christmas. He is a big playdoh fan. I love this modeling dough. Its super soft, very easy to play with. The colors are fantastic. The scents smell very good but I don't understand the fascination with scenting non-food items like food. My son has left it out for a few hours and it didn't start to get hard like the hasbro playdoh. I am adding the 6 pack to his wish list.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clementine Art Natural modeling dough 3 pack of lemon, lime and strawberry, June 29, 2013
Upon receiving, I opened the box, excited, but unfortunately this product had strange smell and just looked strange. I did not even want to take it out and definitely did not want to give it to my child. Did not work for us. Sending it back. I would not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!!! My daughter love this and so do I!!!, September 28, 2012
I purchased this because I want my daughter to have toys that are both earth friendly and encourage creativity. I love the Waldorf philosophy of turning off the TV and having toys that encourage children to learn through their natural world - using their own creativity and exploration. I don't want her to have plastic toys that talk at her and tell her what buttons to push. I want her to play and create by using her own beautiful imagination.

The toys she has include wooden; musical instruments (rain sticks, maracas, flutes and a drum), a truck, stacking circles, blocks, a puzzle and a car ramp. She has lots of Schleich animals, silk scarves, and Haba and Waldorf dolls. Although it is more expensive, I prefer to buy high quality toys that will last for years and in exchange, I buy her all used clothes because she can only fit in them for about 6 months.

This modeling dough clay set is perfect! It's earth friendly and so fun!! She is only 19 months (we had them for about two months) and she loves to play with them for at least 45 minutes everyday. The scents are amazing but I especially love the lime. It smells so good that even I am tempted to eat it :)! And because it natural, when my daughter and dog get a little nibble (which is impossible to avoid with a 19 month and a cocker spaniel who wants to eat everything) I don't freak out because it's natural!

The dough is soft and pliable. It does tend to get stuck to our wood floors so I usually put something down that I can wash off after we are done playing. In attempts to not mix the colors, we usually play with one at a time. Often her favorite part is putting the dough in the container, attempting to twist the top on, taking the top off, pulling the dough out and starting the whole process over again! She also really loves when we hide one of her Schleich animals within the dough and she get to uncover them and then she tries.

So far the dough seems to be holding up well. The balls are not quite as big as when we started thanks to both her and the dog! They might have some added dust to them because we play with them so much but they still look and smell great.

I did notice that on a couple of occasions my daughter had a little red spot by her mouth after she had been playing with the dough. I think it might have irritated her skin a little because she likes to have it mushed on her face - probably because it smells so good! As she gets older, I imagine that this will be less of an issue. I just make sure that we wash our hands and face after we play.

I definitely will buy this dough again. I also want to buy some for her to have at Grandma's house. I envision that maybe once or twice a year we will need to purchase some new ones.

Someone in another review stated that they received glass containers, we received white plastic ones. On one hand I would have loved the glass because it's way more earth friendly but because we handle the dough so often, we probably would have broken one of the containers by now.

I hope your family enjoys this product as much as we do! Happy playing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and a lot of fun!, September 6, 2012
My little one really enjoys playing with this dough and it is great fun to play with her and enjoy this product together.

Pros: The dough is nice and soft, the scent doesn't seem too high, and the amount is great.

Cons: The yellow color is a bit dull and almost the same color as the green. The red is the only really vibrant color.
I wish the ingredients list was included on the containers (guess it was on the box, which I no longer have).

Overall, we are enjoying this dough.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot like homemade playdough, but better, June 10, 2012
Lamomama (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This playdough is a lot like the batches I make in my kitchen, except much smoother and the fruity scents are awesome. The ingredients are basically the same as many homemade dough recipes which produce a very pliable dough. I'll definitely buy it again for days I don't have time to make my own.

Better than expected: Unlike the photo, the packaging is opaque plastic with bright labels. I was expecting glass jars.

To improve: Wish there were additional colors available, or at least a blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, not so much the high price, May 25, 2012
The 3 doughs arrived packed into their own sturdy individual glass jars with plastic lids. I didn't look at the weight but visually they appeared to be about double the amount of a typical small container of Playdoh. Colours were vibrant, texture was good--not too tacky and pliable enough, and the scents were subtle--somewhat like cookie dough mixed with light soap! My 4-yr old didn't like the smell of the red dough (I think it was supposed to be some type of berry scent) but I didn't mind it. I was happy to get a non-toxic product that worked well although I still found the price a bit steep for what it was. I would probably buy more dough if they came in other colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 6, 2012
I love it. Smells great and is terrific to work with. We play with it for a bit and make sure to put it away when we are done. It has not dried out at all so far. I will definitely purchase it again when he has worked it over. It would make a great present for a child if you are looking for a b-day gift.