- 135-degree point angle for centering and to reduce pressure on cutting edges
- Vanadium steel for greater heat resistance than high-speed steel (HSS)
- Black oxide improves lubricity, resists corrosion, and resists flaking. It also helps prevent buildup and welding of material on the tool's cutting edge when machining iron and steel.
- Short length offers the greatest rigidity of the various drill bit lengths
- Meets National Aerospace Standard (NAS) 907 Rev. 14 type C standards for use in the aerospace industry
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player