- High-speed steel (HSS) offers toughness and shock resistance, and is compatible with a variety of materials
- 118-degree conventional point angles, for general drilling applications
- Black oxide improves lubricity, resists corrosion, and resists flaking. It also helps prevent buildup and welding of material on the tool's cutting edge when machining iron and steel.
- Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player