Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 9, 2008 3:58:39 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 9, 2008 4:03:57 PM PST
What do you think of the Covey's tactic or was it an accident?

When I bought The Speed Of Trust, I thought it was written by the author of The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People - Stephen R. Covey. The book covers certainly share similar elements. Both book covers have "Stephen R. Covey". The only difference is that the author of The Speed Of Trust is the son of Stphen R. Covey.

Read more on my blog:

http://thoughtlava.typepad.com/mindflow/2008/01/clever-coveys-a.html

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2008 8:27:51 AM PST
D. Ramey says:
Interesting, I looked at the book and immediately saw the very first line indicated that the forward was written by Stephen R Covey and it put me on notice that something was different. So I looked at the authors name and saw that it had an extra initial in the middle. I did a Google search for some Biographical material on Stephen M R Covey and it is pretty interesting reading. This is a man that might be worth listening to even if his name is (almost) the same as his fathers.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2008 9:48:06 AM PST
The book is good! Definitely worth the read.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 14, 2008 6:26:21 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 14, 2008 6:28:19 PM PDT]

Posted on Feb 12, 2011 4:30:28 AM PST
MJG says:
This is the worst self-help book I have ever read. It makes me wish Susan Powter (Stop The Insanity) would live in my guest room.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 9, 2008
Latest post:  Feb 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Speed of Trust
The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey (Paperback - 2006)
4.4 out of 5 stars (441)