5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
i like it

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, February 15, 2012
Hapagirly (Costa Mesa, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought a ring with the exact same description for my husband a few months ago and it was BEAUTIFUL! Unfortunately he lost it and I of course being the nice wife that I am (ha!) purchased this ring to replace it. I figured that it was the same ring just a different seller. Boy was I wrong. When it arrived it had several gouges in the ring making me question if this is true tungsten carbide at all? It also had a lovely "MADE IN CHINA" sticker plastered over it which is oh SO elegant when gift giving. Anyway I wouldn't have cared had this ring looked nicer. The carbon fiber inlay is so thin you can see straight through it to the metal underneath it. I did not have this problem with the ring I previously ordered. My advice? Look at all the listings for this ring and pick the one why has the best ratings. Wish I had just done that instead of trying to save a buck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great RIng!!, December 11, 2012
Got it for my Husband to wear at work in March, holding up great! Looks like new even after all the chemicals and stuff he gets into. So much better than gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars New fashion, May 1, 2012
I bought one for my son and everyone who sees it always ask" where did you get this" . I like it because it different and it looks stunning, especially for the price.