5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, March 25, 2013
This book has absolutely no content beyond the title. It documents a road trip to a real estate conference and the sights they saw along the way. There is no relevant information about how to put clients first, or why their business is so successful. To save you the purchase price, I will outline what I learned. One, they have a distinct division of labor - one realtor does only virtual tours, another does only signs. This allows for an extremely efficient office. Two, they were willing to lose commission if the deal wasn't right for the client and three, listen to the client. Don't buy this book if you want information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Clients First: The Two Word Miracle (Hardcover)
I have worked in sales for the majority of my career and have always felt 'less than'. Even when I was recognized as a top sales person for my organization, I still felt 'less than'. I've always tried to do what was best for my clients which some times meant I 'left money on the table'. Other sellers in my industry went for the kill and that was never in me. "Clients First" validated that the consultive sale, or doing what is best for your client is the true way to find success. Reading Joann and Joseph's journey as they discover the true meaning of "Clients First" has given me greater confidence in both my business and personal life. I highly recommend it to anyone in the customer service or sales professions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the BEST!, October 30, 2012
This review is from: Clients First: The Two Word Miracle (Hardcover)
This is undoubtedly one of the best books I have ever read. It will change your life if you follow the simple steps that are laid out for you! Get a few copies as you will want to share this with all your friends and family. The book will make you laugh and make you cry but it will also make you want to be your very best. It was written by two incredibly kind, caring people who have made it to the top and want everyone to join them there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond the words and title., October 22, 2012
This review is from: Clients First: The Two Word Miracle (Hardcover)
I have known Those Callaway's since they started their real estate careers. I have watched as they built strong relationships with their colleagues and put their client's first. They are two of the most successful, loved and respected REALTORS in Arizona. They are real! The stories they share are real! The potential for others to succeed just as they have is real. Our potential for successes like theirs is also real. Thank you JoAnn and Joseph for sharing your story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Things Come in Sets of Three, January 1, 2013
William Herron (Flagstaff, Arizona) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clients First: The Two Word Miracle (Hardcover)
Often, good things come in sets of three. Consider these three words: family, faith, joy. Or consider these words: drive, responsibility, humbleness. Even the Boy Scout Oath is outlined by three phrases: duty to God and country, duty to other people, and duty to self. The authors of this book present their favorite three words that support the unifying theme of the phrase "Clients First." Unless you live them, three or even more words simply bring to mind pleasant thoughts.

After reading this book, it is clear to me that the authors of this book first lived their Clients First concept with its three words. They wrote this book after proving to themselves and to others that these ideas have positive, life changing value. They did not simply invent these ideas, they discovered them.

This book has many concrete examples about the value of the authors approach to residential real estate sales and to many other relationships. The authors also present a realistic plan that the reader can use to apply the ideas of the Clients First philosophy.

I think that this book presents valuable and authentic lessons that readers may want to consider applying to their everyday life patterns. Following these examples or other similar examples can only lead to a better and more fulfilling life. I think that the authors' plea for a "Clients First" world may not be an overstatement.

I must disclose that I did not buy this book from Amazon. This book was a gift to me from the authors. They gave me this book because I bought my Scottsdale, Arizona home in 2003 with their guidance and help. I continue to enjoy this location and my home. My loyalty to these wonderful, honest, competent, and caring people will continue well into the future. I think that many people will greatly benefit from reading this book.
WH

5.0 out of 5 stars Clients First: The Two Word Miracle
by Joseph Callaway, JoAnn Callaway
, October 22, 2012
Clients First reminds me that business is noble and important, in a world that too often marginalizes the value of integrity. Read this book and move economy in a poweful grass roots much needed way, that is good for every one involved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Inspiring, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Clients First: The Two Word Miracle (Hardcover)
I began my career with a clear vision about who I was and what my purpose was, however 12 years later, I found myself feeling lost and confused. All too often we hear success stories that imply that the path to success involves complex marketing strategies that can overwhelm us and distract us from what really matters. It's a breath of fresh air to hear how Joseph and JoAnn have found success by being honest, caring and competent. Is it that simple? Doesn't everyone put their clients first? After reading this book you will begin to recognize the difference between the millions of companies who SAY they put Clients First and the very few companies that actually do it. This book has given me a renewed sense of integrity and I strongly recommend it to anyone who draws strength from inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 25, 2013
George Beinhorn (Mountain View, CA USA) - See all my reviews
A very human, honest, and inspiring book. It confirms with great clarity and exactness the lessons I've learned in a lifetime of dealing with clients. Boiled down, it says: "Nothing works better than treating people really, really well." It's the hardest thing in the world for many to understand. Marketers, business owners, and salespeople are always looking for the "slick fix" - the secret, insider method that will bring big bucks rolling into their pockets with effortless ease. The world doesn't work that way, and thank heaven for the Calloways who offer very persuasive proof (quite aside from their exceptional business success).

I heard a famous spiritual teacher say that the people who survive in hard times are those who treat their customers as friends. It is true. In my 71 years, it's the most important lesson I've learned about doing business. Express that simple attitude, in your contacts, your advertising, and your marketing, and you'll be miles ahead of the many who find it impossible to imagine, much less put into action. Hard to be human.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a game changer, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Clients First: The Two Word Miracle (Hardcover)
This book is a must read. I read it from front to back on my flight home from LA to New York. I was so impressesd I bought a book for each person in my office

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As It Gets!, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Clients First: The Two Word Miracle (Hardcover)
This book is a compilation of stories about JoAnn & Joseph’s blood, sweat & tears over their real estate business and for their beloved clients. It is a LOVE STORY about two people who met, fell in love and have expanded that love to ALL who come across their path. It is a love story about how they feel about their staff, their fellow agents, and most assuredly, their CLIENTS! Anyone who knows them, or even who has the pleasure of meeting them for the very first time, FEELS the love! This couple has poured out their heart & soul to run their business successfully and to do the RIGHT THING for EVERYONE they encounter along life’s journey.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Clients First: The Two Word Miracle
Clients First: The Two Word Miracle by Joseph Callaway (Hardcover - October 23, 2012)
$21.95 $15.73