Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 25, 2013
This book has absolutely no content beyond the title. It documents a road trip to a real estate conference and the sights they saw along the way. There is no relevant information about how to put clients first, or why their business is so successful. To save you the purchase price, I will outline what I learned. One, they have a distinct division of labor - one realtor does only virtual tours, another does only signs. This allows for an extremely efficient office. Two, they were willing to lose commission if the deal wasn't right for the client and three, listen to the client. Don't buy this book if you want information.
on October 22, 2012
I have worked in sales for the majority of my career and have always felt 'less than'. Even when I was recognized as a top sales person for my organization, I still felt 'less than'. I've always tried to do what was best for my clients which some times meant I 'left money on the table'. Other sellers in my industry went for the kill and that was never in me. "Clients First" validated that the consultive sale, or doing what is best for your client is the true way to find success. Reading Joann and Joseph's journey as they discover the true meaning of "Clients First" has given me greater confidence in both my business and personal life. I highly recommend it to anyone in the customer service or sales professions.
on October 30, 2012
This is undoubtedly one of the best books I have ever read. It will change your life if you follow the simple steps that are laid out for you! Get a few copies as you will want to share this with all your friends and family. The book will make you laugh and make you cry but it will also make you want to be your very best. It was written by two incredibly kind, caring people who have made it to the top and want everyone to join them there.
on October 22, 2012
I have known Those Callaway's since they started their real estate careers. I have watched as they built strong relationships with their colleagues and put their client's first. They are two of the most successful, loved and respected REALTORS in Arizona. They are real! The stories they share are real! The potential for others to succeed just as they have is real. Our potential for successes like theirs is also real. Thank you JoAnn and Joseph for sharing your story.
on January 1, 2013
Often, good things come in sets of three. Consider these three words: family, faith, joy. Or consider these words: drive, responsibility, humbleness. Even the Boy Scout Oath is outlined by three phrases: duty to God and country, duty to other people, and duty to self. The authors of this book present their favorite three words that support the unifying theme of the phrase "Clients First." Unless you live them, three or even more words simply bring to mind pleasant thoughts.

After reading this book, it is clear to me that the authors of this book first lived their Clients First concept with its three words. They wrote this book after proving to themselves and to others that these ideas have positive, life changing value. They did not simply invent these ideas, they discovered them.

This book has many concrete examples about the value of the authors approach to residential real estate sales and to many other relationships. The authors also present a realistic plan that the reader can use to apply the ideas of the Clients First philosophy.

I think that this book presents valuable and authentic lessons that readers may want to consider applying to their everyday life patterns. Following these examples or other similar examples can only lead to a better and more fulfilling life. I think that the authors' plea for a "Clients First" world may not be an overstatement.

I must disclose that I did not buy this book from Amazon. This book was a gift to me from the authors. They gave me this book because I bought my Scottsdale, Arizona home in 2003 with their guidance and help. I continue to enjoy this location and my home. My loyalty to these wonderful, honest, competent, and caring people will continue well into the future. I think that many people will greatly benefit from reading this book.
WH
on August 8, 2015
This book had a great message overall with anecdotal examples as to the importance of putting clients first, and a small section on how to put clients first, but the first eight chapters (or more) seemed to be redundantly addressing how the authors wrote the book. I recommend just skimming and then focusing on part three.
on August 5, 2015
Good simple message that could have been said in a third of the pages. Lots of repetition that was a bit boring. Found myself skipping over the blah blah blah passages, but all in all the message is a good one. Good to use for sales training in a real estate office.
on July 18, 2015
Jo Ann and Joseph share their honest and sincere story, which illuminates the foundation of their successful real estate business. Over a billion dollars in sales in the first 10 years is a testament that focusing on serving the client can lead to unbounded success.
I think the real story is how they have been able to ‘evangelize’ this client first paradigm from top-to-bottom in a business with a team of 30 professionals and almost no turn-over. Developing a rewarding compensation system where everyone celebrates each closing and dedicated to do all that is necessary to be the best in their position while supporting the team to make certain the client is always well served. Few sales oriented businesses or businesses in general can claim such a harmonious and synergistic culture.
This book has transforming power. In my case, by coming to understand that my approach to putting the client first is on track to greater success ahead. Further, it releases the anxiety of trying to be a good salesperson. It’s not about selling at all. It’s about being authentic, honest and committed to continuous improvement with the end goal of exemplary service and results for my clients. Systems and processes are important, but of little value if the culture is rife with narcissistic participants and distorted egos.
Anyone in the real estate business should read this book as one of the Best Books of 2015, not to mention it’s run on the New York Times best seller list. If you are starting a business or struggling to take your business to the next level, read this book and the insight will follow!
Continued success and good health – Jo Ann and Joseph
#31
on January 4, 2013
I began my career with a clear vision about who I was and what my purpose was, however 12 years later, I found myself feeling lost and confused. All too often we hear success stories that imply that the path to success involves complex marketing strategies that can overwhelm us and distract us from what really matters. It's a breath of fresh air to hear how Joseph and JoAnn have found success by being honest, caring and competent. Is it that simple? Doesn't everyone put their clients first? After reading this book you will begin to recognize the difference between the millions of companies who SAY they put Clients First and the very few companies that actually do it. This book has given me a renewed sense of integrity and I strongly recommend it to anyone who draws strength from inspiration.
on October 22, 2012
Clients First reminds me that business is noble and important, in a world that too often marginalizes the value of integrity. Read this book and move economy in a poweful grass roots much needed way, that is good for every one involved.