Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clif Bar Energy Bar, Variety Pack, Chocolate Chip, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch, 2.4-Ounce Bars, 24 Count
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 1, 2012
Taste really good. And of course these are healthy. I use them at work for afternoon snack. Post or pre- workout. Travel.

These are some of very few energy bars that I can eat everyday without getting bored with taste.
on June 3, 2013
The product itself tastes good ---but not quite like the description. It only has two flavors --- Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch is missing. We can't return it since we found it out after we had 6. Admittedly the other two flavors are good, but t is still a bit disappointing--the reason variety pack can price more than single flavored pack is because it offers more options.
on May 21, 2014
I cannot comment on the taste of these since my son and I have only tasted the Clif "Builder's" chocolate, peanut butter, and chocolate mint ones; my son only cares for the chocolate one whereas I liked all three. I last purchased a mixed box of Builder's bars at Sams in a pack of 18 for $18.98. I did find the same price for the same 18 here on Amazon. As for the 24 package of Clif "Energy" bars, I have seen the Chocolate Chip flavor selling in a package of 24 for about $22-$23 at Costco which is much better than here because of the high shipping price. If the pricing on Amazon were to be more competitive for the favors I have not tried; I would order some from Amazon to partake of the other flavors & enjoy the convenience of Amazon shipping them directly to my home.
on August 12, 2012
Let's be real here, chances are if you are ordering these then you have already tasted and liked them. This is a fair price and they are delivered. Product was fresh and in tip top shape, that's all you really need to know from this.
on June 25, 2014
I just returned from a year-long trip that took me around the jungles and beaches of Papua New Guinea, and this product was part of my pack. I was in a part of the world where folks didn't usually have enough to eat, so supplementing these in my diet helped keep me healthy without putting a burden on my host families. They pack well and last forever. I rationed a number of these packs to last the year (1 bar every other day), and they did the trick.

Protip: Get the variety pack if you're going to be off the grid for a while. There's nothing worse than getting a single flavor and having to eat it day after day. Even pizza gets old if you have the same thing everyday.
on June 27, 2012
Don't pay attention to that one star review, it's a spammer, shill for another product. These are great bars. Lots of people recommend these over competing products. I've done entire dayrides eating only this stuff and they're great for recovery too. One every hour while riding keeps me going all day and no stomach issues. I always carry some with me even when I'm not riding, they're a great snack in a hurry. I also like the way they taste. I used to buy them at BJ's but I'll subscribe to these at Amazon from now on.
on October 29, 2014
These are like candy, no really read the package. I had bought these thinking they would be a good replacement for P90X Protein bars at half the cost per bar.... Well they are delcious, don't get me wrong. These are probably the best tasting bars I've ever had. The peanut butter is delicious, as is the chocolate. However, these bars are really for people hiking or in long term physical activity.

They have higher sugar/fat content than P90x protein bars and I guess for that they weren't good for my weight loss.

I will say they are good if you need a quick meal supplement. I have a tenancy to not eat much but my blood sugar goes down, having one or two of these nearby helps me during that wait for a meal to be finished or delivered.
on March 8, 2015
I keep these around for a quick cheap breakfast and leave a couple in the car for those days when I haven't had a chance to eat something (healthy) and don't want to gorge myself at a drive thru. Very handy. Fairly tasty... a little on the 'sawdusty' side but if they tasted really good, that would mean they're bad for me. Everyone knows all the best tasting things will kill you. Lasagna comes to mind...
on March 28, 2015
I really enjoy Clif Bars, I try to be sure I have a few in my backpack whenever I go hiking or even at my desk at work. They have given me energy and help me to keep going when I starting to get tired. Every flavor that I tried tasted good. I don't know how much more to add, but they work as described, tasted good and aren't that expensive. Definitely worth trying out
on July 20, 2012
These are perfect for that mid-afternoon impulse that might otherwise land me in front of the vending machine choosing between cookies or chips. And with subscribe and save I don't have to think about it I just always have enough.

See 1 answered question