Questions & Answers
4.4 out of 5 stars (916)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
The Chocolate Brownies That I eat have 230 Cals, 40 from fat. 0 trans fat. 0 Colest. 160mg Sodium. 260mg Potassium. 44g Carbs. 5g Fiber. 3g Insoluble Fiber. 23g Sugar. 9g Protein
Aug 24, 2013 by Jerri Ellen Gardner
votes
Organic Vegan Food Bars and Organic Omega-3 Vegan Food Bars - http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Food-Bar-Vegan-bars/dp/B000MQ6SQW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1264632285&sr=8-3-spell And my favorite vegan snack bar is the Larabar although, they are low in protein and high in sugar. They are delicious and raw and have plenty of the good Omega 3 fats. Of course if you're just looking for soy-free protein you can do what I do as a runner and vegan - peanut butter, peas, quinoa and lentils. They contain the highest naturally occurring protein and are delicious and easy to fit into your daily diet. Peas in general make a good soy substitute.
Jan 27, 2010 by A. Lawrence
votes
I've purchased only two, blueberry crisp and oatmeal walnut raisin. My future choice will be the blueberry crisp; I was disappointed by the oatmeal walnut raisin, they were dry!
Mar 30, 2014 by Lisa May
votes
do u ship to germany ? Mar 30, 2014
We do ship to Germany
Mar 30, 2014 by Colby G.
votes
The ones I ordered were Coconut Macadamia, and there were 12 bars, but there are other flavors available.
Feb 14, 2014 by Debby Petty
votes
I just checked a box I have and they have a June 2014 date on...so guessing a year or so, but they never last that long in my house!
Oct 7, 2013 by Team WI cycling
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers