Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on June 17, 2012
If I didn't have a toddler with a strawberry allergy, these would be perfect! I bought this mixed pack knowing that I would just give my daughter the grape flavor and not the strawberry (obviously) or the mixed berry. So, I already knew these were tasty, soft, moist, delicious and all natural. I also read the ingredients and the grape did not list any berry ingredients so I figured it was safe.

Nope!

Kid broke out!

I called the company to ask what was up and they explained that being an organic product, they could not guarantee what ingredients would be used in the flavor puree and that the ingredients were dependent on what organic fruits are available at the time of production. Thus, any of the flavors might contain strawberries in the puree.

Well, now I know she can't eat any of these, but we had tried some of their other flavors and had no problem (the green Sour Apple and I think the other is called Tropical Twist and it's orange)

If it weren't for the unlisted strawberries in a non-berry flavor this would be 5 stars. The product itself is the absolute most delicious dried fruit/fruit strip type of snack I've ever tried. I hope she outgrows her allergy by 5, like I did. Then she can enjoy all of the flavors, safely.
on January 21, 2013
*I* LOVE these! My kids, however, do not. They didn't like the texture, which I must admit is sort of mealy, or something. And while I really enjoy the tangyness, they thought the ropes taste like "dried cranberry sauce". And there again, they're not exactly wrong. I happen to love cranberry sauce, but the kids are not fans.
on May 20, 2012
I ordered these for my kids as a good snack. The funny thing is that I LOVE THEM! Yes, they are that good! I have eaten one almost every day. The kids love them too. They are healthy and that makes me feel good about them. They are not sticky like fruit roll ups and I like that part. They are easy to throw into a lunchbox and make a good sweet snack too. We will order more!
on April 24, 2013
We got this product at a gymnastics meet and my children begged me to find it. I always go to Amazon find difficult items. Target carries this product also but in smaller quantities.
on March 5, 2013
I understand these are designed to a children's snack. I had one on a camping trip that a friend purchased for her kids. I tried one and was hooked. I think it is a great way for adults to get fruit too while on the go. I took a box of them with me on a mission trip to Honduras and they were a nice quick snack.
on March 18, 2013
I feel like like I am feeding my children something better than fake fruit snacks. These are a little on the pricey side but in my opinion worth it for my children's well being! Not a whole lot of options of organic kids snacks out there that are actually tasty!
on March 19, 2013
I like that these snacks are toteable and can keep in the car or diaper bag or lunch for an extended period of time without melting. I purchased this item with the subscribe and save feature so that the price dropped to a more reasonable rate. That being said I've purchased these individually for my child at the grocery store for much more cost per stick because I feel like they are a healthy than most boxed fruit snacks.
on March 15, 2013
These little snacks are great for our family. We are very active and durring or after a sporting event or a workout we love these little bites. This is also a great price for them and they showed up quickly.
on March 5, 2013
These are perfect for car rides and snacks on the go for my child. Even though they are a little pricey they are a great serving of fruit that is easy to make sure your child gets everything they need.
on May 16, 2012
My kids love these. They are a healthy alternative to sugar and artificial color laden fruit snacks. These are made of real fruit and have a great flavor. The variety pack is nice to have also!