Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 6, 2012
I buy several varieties of the Kids Clif bar for my college attending daughter. She grabs one and that's her snack at school. She likes the crispy chocolate chip and the brownie flavors. It's better as far as nutrients are concerned than many other snack foods in the vending machine at school. I like the subscribe and save option that Amazon offers. Bravo Amazon - you know what I like! Highly recommend!
on July 24, 2011
This is similar to a Rice Krispy Treat, only much fresher than one you would purchase pre-made. There is also the addition of mini chocolate chips and a barely-there drizzle of chocolate across the top. The toasted oats are a nice touch as well. There are many 100 calorie treats out there; this one seems bigger.

I love getting free samples from the Clif representative at the grocery store I am employed!