5.0 out of 5 stars Clif Mojo Chocolate Almond Coconut Bar
Yum, what a great mix of flavors for this bar by Clif's Mojo brand. A great taste, fantastic ingredients, and a great way to fill up make this bar one of the better ones I've had.

Published on June 18, 2012 by M. Reynard

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Snack bar, but.... read on
Published 11 months ago by Jim Sadie

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Snack bar, but.... read on, December 27, 2013
Eating these for couple years now, they're nutritious and delicious; add some peanut butter and it's even better. Let me explain the important observation... It's difficult to find them in many grocery stores, but when I do, they're always stacked nice and and put together well. When I get them from Amazon, it's as though the boxes were stacked high and the snack bars look like somebody laid a brick on top... They are not near as chewy; in fact, they are pretty tough. I wish somebody could figure out the cause of this and remedy the situation. I would give the snack bar 5 stars, but when getting them from Amazon, regretfully it's down to 3 stars. Would be nice to see this change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clif Mojo Chocolate Almond Coconut Bar, June 18, 2012

I could definitely taste the coconut and chocolate in this bar. And the almonds were there too, big chunks of them actually, but they didn't have as much flavor as the rest of the bar. I especially liked the coconut, it didn't taste sweetened and really tied in well with the chocolate and crunchiness of the other ingredients. Like the other Mojo Bar I had, this one had a rough texture, so someone with a sensitive mouth may want to avoid it, but it definitely made you feel like you were eating something.

The ingredients are great in this bar. At least 70% is organic and the main sweetener is brown rice syrup. Almonds are the second ingredient so there are a lot in there and there's even some almond butter. The chocolate is unsweetened which is good and the coconut is plain coconut. There are other ingredients of course, but they are all things that can be pronounced easily. No crazy ingredients in this bar.

I wouldn't recommend this bar as a snack. It is better suited to being a meal replacement or training enhancer. At 200 calories a bar it's not as hefty as some of the nutrition bars out there, but still quite a bit when there's also 12 grams of fat to consider. There's also 10 grams of sugar, which seems a little high. But protein weighted in at 8 grams and there were some vitamins like calcium in the mix as well, so it was reasonably good for you.

I will definitely get this bar again. It made the perfect breakfast and left me feeling full afterwards. Not bad for a little nutrition bar.

Review by M. Reynard 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm, s'mores!, July 20, 2011
Amazon Customer (Lost Coast, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Generally, I think things labelled as "s'mores" flavored are pretty gross. The flavor usually falls short, just tasting like a bunch of artificial flavors. Not so with this! Clif sure got its Mojo on to develop this bar.

I got a free sample of this new flavor from our Clif representative (I'm a buyer at a locally owned grocery store). When you open the package, the smell of real chocolate is a whiff of heaven. Once opened, you'll notice the bar looks like chocolate chips and big hunks of almonds stuck in a long, skinny Rice Krispy Treat that has been partially dunked in chocolate. When you bite into the bar, it tastes as good as it looks. You can't tell from looking at the bar that there are actual graham cracker pieces inside, but you can taste them.

All in all, this is a wonderfully chocolaty, salty, cookie, nutty treat. You owe it to yourself to give it a try. Yummy!

2.0 out of 5 stars petrified cardboard, March 14, 2014
Shari Wyllie (PERKASIE, PA, US) - See all my reviews
The taste is okay if you don't mind these being rock hard. When I buy them in the store, they are soft and chewy. Every time I order them through Amazon (because the rest of my family likes them) they are dry and crumbly. I have to wonder if Clif is selling off a warehouse full of old bars to Amazon at some cut-rate price. I would think they would have run out of them by now. I can't imagine why Clif Bars is okay with a bad product out there with their name on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ah-mahhh-zing!, June 28, 2012
J-J-J-Jinx (Silicon Valley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These taste seriously amazing. Maybe too good. Like I want something I can keep around the house without wanting to eat it all the time and then it's there when I want to take it with me on a long bike ride, but these I just want for breakfast and an afternoon snack and as dessert and MUST...STOP...EATING...THEM! Seriously I don't know if I can be trusted to buy a whole case at a time.

I had to read the label about five times to assure myself that they are really vegan as something that is vegan AND s'mores flavor is somewhat rare. Also, the chocolate on the outside is soooo good and I love all the organic ingredients.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty..., March 2, 2010
Have you ever wanted a bar that embodied the flavor of Fiddle Faddle without the guilt, plus an extra shot of protein?
This is the bar for you! The Honey Roasted Peanut Mojo Bar is delightfully tasty, peanut buttery and crunchy. Though, they are loaded with protein and (I have a feeling) made for people in need of an extra shot of energy, they are also terrific snack food. Clif Bar company is such a great line anyway - they have an array of flavors and types of energy bars geared toward people "on the run," in need of a quick boost. Give this bar a try. You will not be sorry......

5.0 out of 5 stars clif mojos bars are great!, December 2, 2009
Had been searching for a snack to take hiking that wasn't a lot of sugar. These low glycemic bars are more nutty than sweet and they are the perfect hiker's companion.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, December 12, 2008
This review is from: Clif Mojo Bar, Mountain Mix, 1.60 oz. Bars, 12 count (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I love these bars. They have a great combo of sweet and salty while keeping my satisfied longer than most sweet or salty snacks. Most of the time I eat one of these bars for breakfast along with an apple and I am good to go for at least 3-4 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, like a healthy candy bar!, October 22, 2013
I looked for this flavor everywhere but could only find it at amazon. I ate the entire box way too fast because they were such tasty bars. I reordered 2 more boxes and hope to control myself better this time. Good for on the go to balance your blood sugar.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm eating one right now, they're good..., October 7, 2013
Ive tried other Clif varieties before besides the Mojo line and have never been disappointed. These are no exception. Very good for a nice on the go boost to keep with you. They're a little bit crumby (as in they produce some crumbs, not that they're bad) so try to lean over the table more when you eat them so you don't get some on your clothes. Other than that I can definitely recommend them. I wouldn't hesitate to re-order them.