Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on December 27, 2013
Eating these for couple years now, they're nutritious and delicious; add some peanut butter and it's even better. Let me explain the important observation... It's difficult to find them in many grocery stores, but when I do, they're always stacked nice and and put together well. When I get them from Amazon, it's as though the boxes were stacked high and the snack bars look like somebody laid a brick on top... They are not near as chewy; in fact, they are pretty tough. I wish somebody could figure out the cause of this and remedy the situation. I would give the snack bar 5 stars, but when getting them from Amazon, regretfully it's down to 3 stars. Would be nice to see this change.
on January 4, 2016
I love these bars but they have been mysteriously shrinking lately. This last box I had the bars were about 3/4 of the size they used to be. So I weighed an unopened bar. It is not cool to advertise it as a 45g and only making them 35.6g (with the wrapper included? Whats up with that clif bar?

Update - I actually contacted Clif and they were very helpful. They assured me things would be investigated and I believe them. I have purchased more boxes of these recently and things look improved.
review image review image
on March 14, 2014
The taste is okay if you don't mind these being rock hard. When I buy them in the store, they are soft and chewy. Every time I order them through Amazon (because the rest of my family likes them) they are dry and crumbly. I have to wonder if Clif is selling off a warehouse full of old bars to Amazon at some cut-rate price. I would think they would have run out of them by now. I can't imagine why Clif Bars is okay with a bad product out there with their name on it.
on July 20, 2011
Generally, I think things labelled as "s'mores" flavored are pretty gross. The flavor usually falls short, just tasting like a bunch of artificial flavors. Not so with this! Clif sure got its Mojo on to develop this bar.

I got a free sample of this new flavor from our Clif representative (I'm a buyer at a locally owned grocery store). When you open the package, the smell of real chocolate is a whiff of heaven. Once opened, you'll notice the bar looks like chocolate chips and big hunks of almonds stuck in a long, skinny Rice Krispy Treat that has been partially dunked in chocolate. When you bite into the bar, it tastes as good as it looks. You can't tell from looking at the bar that there are actual graham cracker pieces inside, but you can taste them.

All in all, this is a wonderfully chocolaty, salty, cookie, nutty treat. You owe it to yourself to give it a try. Yummy!
VINE VOICEon June 18, 2012
Yum, what a great mix of flavors for this bar by Clif's Mojo brand. A great taste, fantastic ingredients, and a great way to fill up make this bar one of the better ones I've had.

I could definitely taste the coconut and chocolate in this bar. And the almonds were there too, big chunks of them actually, but they didn't have as much flavor as the rest of the bar. I especially liked the coconut, it didn't taste sweetened and really tied in well with the chocolate and crunchiness of the other ingredients. Like the other Mojo Bar I had, this one had a rough texture, so someone with a sensitive mouth may want to avoid it, but it definitely made you feel like you were eating something.

The ingredients are great in this bar. At least 70% is organic and the main sweetener is brown rice syrup. Almonds are the second ingredient so there are a lot in there and there's even some almond butter. The chocolate is unsweetened which is good and the coconut is plain coconut. There are other ingredients of course, but they are all things that can be pronounced easily. No crazy ingredients in this bar.

I wouldn't recommend this bar as a snack. It is better suited to being a meal replacement or training enhancer. At 200 calories a bar it's not as hefty as some of the nutrition bars out there, but still quite a bit when there's also 12 grams of fat to consider. There's also 10 grams of sugar, which seems a little high. But protein weighted in at 8 grams and there were some vitamins like calcium in the mix as well, so it was reasonably good for you.

I will definitely get this bar again. It made the perfect breakfast and left me feeling full afterwards. Not bad for a little nutrition bar.

Review by M. Reynard 2012
on April 12, 2015
These are so So good you have to hide them or the family will eat them all. Out of all Clff products this has to be the best. I have no idea why my local grocery store insist on not selling everything I like. Thankfully I can get them here. They are moist and chewy and sweet and salty. Peanut buttery yummy salty pretzel goodness. They are not too sweet and just perfect and they never make my teeth hurt like the Luna bars. I also like the one in the green wrapper a bunch too. The one in the red wrapper, the one with coconut, I like to get every now and again it reminds me of Almond joy candy bar, which I haven't had in over 25 years. Great bars, always like to keep a stash of these hidden away from my husband. He will eat a whole 12 pack box of these in days if I set them on the counter, so they are husband approved.
on August 14, 2014
The Clif Mojo Bar is one of the most affordable, low glycemic energy bars on the market. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to me at first, many energy bars are just glorified candy bars. When digested, your body treats the carbohydrates as simple sugar and your glycemic levels will shoot through the roof. This can lead to fatigue later on and strange energy levels -- an awful impact for high-energy, endurance activities.

As a marathon runner and busybee, the Clif Mojo bar is the perfect snack during the day. It's got a healthy mix of sweet and salty flavors. Mostly, a chocolate chip and peanut taste. The one downside, which prompted me to remove a star is that these bars always seem a bit stale. Something about the contents of the bar creates a cardboard-like consistency. Otherwise, it tastes great, digests slowly, and is easy on the budget! Highly recommend these bars.
on October 7, 2013
Ive tried other Clif varieties before besides the Mojo line and have never been disappointed. These are no exception. Very good for a nice on the go boost to keep with you. They're a little bit crumby (as in they produce some crumbs, not that they're bad) so try to lean over the table more when you eat them so you don't get some on your clothes. Other than that I can definitely recommend them. I wouldn't hesitate to re-order them.
on April 13, 2016
I'm a big fan of this line of bars, but this flavor is meh. VERY bland, and simply no real sweetness. I think a dab of honey, stevia, agave syrup, or erythritol spread evenly throughout the bar would really alter the downright blandness of this flavor. Hate to do it, but I don't recommend this flavor.
on July 11, 2015
I like these. I get them delivered, and it seems as if there is an ongoing problem with storage- they often arrive as if they've been exposed to too much heat and some of the components have clearly melted and then cooled. This has happened with winter, spring and summer deliveries, so it's not just a problem with them baking in the belly of a plane in July. They taste much more fresh when I buy them at a brick and mortar store, but I like the convenience of having them delivered. Laziness wins again and my father would remind me that they just get pulverized when you chew them anyway.