Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Labor Day Savings with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 10, 2011 8:13:03 AM PST
T. W. says:
Can anybody tell me if the season ends with a cliffhanger without going into details ?

I am sick of buying TV series and when the studios cancel it I am standing in the rain.

So, has it kind of an ending ?
Can one watch it, even if there wouldn't be a second season ?
Or does it end with an explosion or someone is a moment away from dying,.......

I am not willing to pay any more money for an incomplete product. No one should. So the studios might rethink their policy and give the seasons decent endings or at least wrap it up when deciding to cancel.

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 1:50:02 AM PDT
Well season two of The Vampire Diaries is not finish filming as of yet. Right now they are shooting episode 20,or 21. So no one knows how it will actual end. However, the season finale in the past has always ended on a cliffhanger. So therefore it's likely season 2 will too. I do not think the show will be cancel. Usually with shows into their second season if they were going to cancel it, they will allow them to shot one more special episode so that it can tie up any loose ends. They did that with the show "Nine",and Tru Calling season 2. So I think they would do something like that with The vampire Diaries if they were to get cancel.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2011 9:29:10 PM PDT
Yes. The season ended with a small cliffhanger. I think the show always end with a cliffhanger to make sure you come back for season 3. I also glad to announce that there will be a season 3.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2011 11:33:33 PM PDT
T. W. says:
Thanks, small cliffhanger sounds good.
But I will create the same discussion on season 3 anyway.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2011 4:19:24 PM PDT
So far season 3 is GREAT!! have you seen season 2 ending yet? tell me what do you think?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2011 11:30:07 PM PST
T. W. says:
I think I'm sad because now I'll have to wait several months until I will be able to go on watching glued to my TV.
Absolutely fantastic show. I hope for many more seasons, all with an ending like season 2, which ends the basic plot of the season and keeps it open for the next season.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 10, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Vampire Diaries: Season 2
The Vampire Diaries: Season 2 by Nina Dobrev (DVD - 2011)
4.8 out of 5 stars (544)