Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 23, 2012 11:40:20 PM PDT
T. W. says:
Can anybody tell me if the season ends with a cliffhanger without going into details ?

I am sick of buying TV series and when the studios cancel it I am standing in the rain.

So, has it kind of an ending ?
Can one watch it, even if there wouldn't be a next season ?
Or does it end with an explosion or someone is a moment away from dying,.......

I am not willing to pay any more money for an incomplete product. No one should. So the studios might rethink their policy and give the seasons decent endings or at least wrap it up when deciding to cancel.

In reply to an earlier post on May 25, 2012 2:30:40 PM PDT
N E Terrel says:
Yes, it's a cliffhanger, but the show has been renewed for Season 2. If you can wait until then, you'll be OK!

Posted on May 26, 2012 3:15:44 AM PDT
T. W. says:
Thanks a lot :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 7:38:16 PM PDT
J. Reed says:
Yes, as mentioned it ends in a cliffhanger but the shows are each fantastic. There will be a Season 2. I see the DVD's for Season 1 come out September 4 (I believe). Buy them, watch them, and you will be on the edge of your seat for season 2 because the series is that good. I'm hoping the price will drop before September but I will bite the bullet if it doesn't and order the series because I can't wait to watch it again. The pieces from one show fit into another and then into another. I think it's one of the best series in the last 10+ years.

Posted on Sep 3, 2012 5:57:28 PM PDT
Matt says:
The ratings for this show are pretty good too, even hit as high as 15.67 million, hit over 15 million viewers 3 times, averaged over 13 million its entire run and ended on 13.47 million. I think its safe to say this show will be around for a while. And I would call it the highest rated rookie show of last year, in terms of number of viewers.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  May 23, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Person of Interest: Season 1
Person of Interest: Season 1 by James Caviezel (DVD - 2012)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (1,025)