MAD 4 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Avaturd and CSiCarly Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and inspired by the iconic MAD magazine, published by DC Comics, MAD is an animated sketch comedy that utilizes a twisted mix of humor and animation styles in order to lampoon movies, TV shows, games and - of course -…
2. TransBoreMores/Groan Wars Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and inspired by the iconic MAD magazine, published by DC Comics, MAD is an animated sketch comedy that utilizes a twisted mix of humor and animation styles in order to lampoon movies, TV shows, games and - of course -…
3. 2012 Dalmatians/Greys In Anime The Mayans predicted the end of the world, but they didn't warn of spotted puppies falling from the sky! And a classic American medical drama meets classic Japanese super heroes.
4. Star Blecch/Uglee Can Captain Smirk put aside his differences with Mr. Shlock to save Earth? Then, when the glee club loses its funding, how will they raise more money? Probably by singing a song.
5. Pirates of the Carribean 4: Journey to Neverland/The Batman Family Feud Captain Jack Sparrow teams up Captain Hook, to teach him how to be a cool pirate. Batman infiltrates the set of a game show as a contestant in hopes of catching The Riddler.
6. Wall-E-Nator/Extreme Renovation: House Edition - Superman's Fortress of Solitude Wall-E tries to stop the world from being covered in garbage. Plus, Superman is surprised when his fortress of solitude becomes a fortress of FUNitude!
7. Clifford-Field/Big Time Rushmore No one ever predicted a big red dog that would eat New York City. Then, America gets ready for the hottest new band - of former presidents!
8. Fantastic Megan Fox/ Mad Vs. Wild Megan is a fox, literally, and she's going to show the world what fantastic actress she can be. Then, MAD takes to the woods and shows you how to survive in the wild.
9. I Love You, Iron Man/Ben 10 Franklin Tony Stark has got it all, except a best guy friend. Maybe Spider-Man wants to hang out? Then, Ben Franklin invents something a lot cooler than the wood stove: Ben 10's Omnitrix!
10. Class of the Titans/Zeke and Lex Luthor The epic battle of gods and mortals plays out at a high school. Then Zeke gets some skateboarding help from his new best friend, Lex Luthor!
11. Sup/Mouse M.D. Everything is great in Carl's flying house, until the cast of The Jersey Shore knocks on his door. Then, a bitter, angry mouse doctor does the rounds in his hospital.
12. Da Grinchy Code/Duck Christmas will be ruined in Whoville unless Tom Hanks can solve Da Grinchy Code! Then, the nation's secret inelegance database is downloaded into the brain of an ordinary duck.
13. Snot Pilgrim/Malcolm in the Middle Earth Snot Pilgrim has the perfect life, except that his girlfriend Snow White has seven tiny exes. Then, it's just a couple of hobbits trying to make it in this crazy middle world.
14. Pokemon Park/WWER The wrestling superstars of WWE know a thing or two about breaking bones - but how are they at mending them?
15. So You Think You Can Train Your Dragon To Dance / Yo Gagga Gagg Hiccup the Viking learns that dragons can be trained ... to dance! Then, Lady Gaga hosts a kids' show staring tiny celebrities. Plus Spy vs. Spy, Alfred E. Neuman and more!
16. The Straight A-Team/Gaming's Next Top Princess A covert special team helps a student get good grades. Then video game characters compete in a reality show. Plus, Spy vs. Spy, Alfred E. Neuman and more!
17. The Buzz Identity/Fresh Prawn of Bel Air The coolest toy ever gets his memory erased. Who is he? How does he know karate? Why does he know Spanish? Then it's a sitcom with everyone's two favorite two - plus a centaur.
18. Are You Karate Kidding Me/Two and a Half Man Moving to China can be a big change, especially when a talking panda keeps beating you up. Then an alien refugee gets relocated to live with his uncle and aunty in Bel Air!
19. HOPS/Naru-210 The LAPD track down a runaway Easter bunny. Then Naruto is sent to the only place that can tolerate a spoiled brat like him: Beverly Hills.
20. KoBee Movie/Law and Ogre A basketball-playing bee named Ko-Bee competes with Kobe Bryant for a spot on the Lakers. Then Shrek and Donkey take the law into their own hands.
21. Pooh Grit/Not-A-Fan-Of Montana When a man bounces his father, Christopher Robin hires the toughest marshal around to track him down: Winnie The Pooh! Then Hannah Montana loses all her fans - to Justin Bieber!
22. The Social Netjerk/Smallville: Turn off the Clark A Harvard student complains about his ex-girlfriend online and accidently creates the biggest website ever! Then, with his show ending, Clark Kent turns to musical theater.
23. Twigh School Musical/Not a Fanna Montana Edward and Jacob get some musical competition for Bella's heart! Then the Avengers get transported to a more adventurous time. Plus Spy vs. Spy, Alfred E. Neuman and more!
24. ArThor/Big Fang Theory ArThor is a vain and spoiled god who is sent to earth to get a job. Then Edward and Jacob are re-imagined as nerds on a sitcom. Plus Spy vs. Spy, Alfred E. Neuman and more!
25. Ribbetless/The Clawfice A frog eats a strange butterfly and is transformed into a star. Then, there's only one man tough enough to run The Office: Wolverine! Plus Spy vs. Spy, Alfred E. Neuman and more!
26. Force Code/Flammable One man has to relive the same eight minutes over and over, until he finds out who blew up the Death Star! Then MAD spoofs Katy Perry's "Firework."
|Starring||Hugh Davidson, Mikey Day|
|Supporting actors||Grey DeLisle, Larry Dorf, Jason Marsden, Rachel Ramras, Kevin Shinick, Dana Snyder|
|Producers||Lisa Furlong Jones, Mark Marek, Sam Register, Kevin Shinick|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
We thought this was the MadTv show.
Its not anything like that. It is some type of cartoon show and incredibly poor quality.
Don't waste your time.
why my kid downloads this cr@p is beyond my imagination. gonna delete this now i know its on my device.Published 22 months ago by Belle
this show is a very good show and i love it so much thank you for this amazing show.
OK. Not as good as SNL, and more adolescent than I remember it being when I watched it as an adolescent.Published on December 7, 2012 by BD King