4.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching and cute, August 21, 2011
I really liked most of the book. It is simple, colorful, and has 30 flaps to keep the attention of little ones. My only complaint is about the last two pages of the book. It talks about Clifford getting "lots and lots of presents" and how he "gets everything he wished for --and more!"

For those families that do not or cannot put "lots and lots of presents" under the tree, this is very misleading to the kids. Also, most kids do not get "everything he wished for --and more." To me, it gives false hope to kids that are old enough to understand the words. For those under the age of 4, I would recommend it. Any older and I'd have to suggest that you skip it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, May 1, 2006
We purchased this for my 11 month old son for Christmas and he loved it! The colors are extremely vivid with shiny foil on different objects. It is a cute story about buying and wrapping chrsitmas presents, decorating the tree, etc. It names each item under the flap. It is very sturdy and my son is 18 months and still constantly asks for this book. Worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clifford's Christmas Presents, January 2, 2014
My granddaughter loved this book; it's interactive with lots of flaps! The story is appropriate for a bright two and a half year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book!, December 22, 2012
This book was great for my 18 month old to open the little flaps. The book is a bit wordy and too advanced for him but the colors and flaps make it all worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, January 13, 2010
M. Tillman (Memphis, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This book is very sturdy, full of colorful graphics, and has a lot of flaps to open and explore. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable lift the flap board book, November 22, 2005
frisky2000 (Forever Summer) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Clifford is one of our toddler's favorites, and this holiday book is packed with all the surprises that Christmas brings. Clifford and Emily Elizabeth go shopping for gifts for the entire family and your little one can peek under each flap to discover the presents one by one. The pages are large and sturdy, and the colors are brilliant and eye catching. This is a definite holiday keeper!

Clifford's Christmas Presents
Clifford's Christmas Presents by John Kurtz (Board book - October 1, 2002)
Used & New from: $0.01