The Cosby Show 8 Seasons 1985
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Presentation Cliff gives Theo an economics lesson. Denise dates an older man. And the 'wolfman' keeps Rudy awake.
2. Goodbye Mr. Fish Cliff struggles over how to tell five-year-old Rudy that her pet goldfish has died.
3. Bad Dreams When Vanessa disobeys her parents and goes to a horror movie, her nightmares soon convince her she should have listened to them.
4. Knight to Night Cliff Huxtable treats his wife, Clair, to a night at the Biltmore Hotel.
5. Is That My Boy? Cliff is delighted when Theo makes the school football team - until he sees him play and realizes he's terrible.
6. Breaking with Tradition Cliff is caught in the middle when his dad comes to visit and tries to persuade Denise to attend his alma mater instead of an Ivy League school.
7. One More Time When Clair babysits for a one-month-old baby she thinks she would like to have another child. But Cliff has other ideas.
8. A Shirt Story In order to impress his date, Theo buys an expensive designer shirt.
9. Play It Again Vanessa Vanessa takes a crash course in the clarinet.
10. How Ugly Is He? Cliff and Clair invite Denise's new boyfriend to dinner.
11. Bon Jour Sondra Sondra returns home from college to persuade her parents to let her to go to Paris for the summer.
12. Father's Day After Cliff complains that his kids don't put any thought into buying him Father's Day gifts, they surprise him with a special Father's Day in December.
13. Rudy's Sick Cliff stays home to take care of Rudy when she's sick.
14. Independence Day Cliff is furious when Theo comes home with a pierced ear. But when Cliff tries to punish his son, Grandpa Huxtable comes to the rescue.
15. Physician of the Year Cliff is chosen to receive a prestigious "Physician of the Year" award.
16. Jitterbug Break When Denise's friends hold an impromptu break-dancing party in the living room, Cliff invites his friends over to show what real dancing is all about.
17. Theo and the Joint Cliff and Clair are concerned when they find a marijuana cigarette in Theo's schoolbook.
18. Vanessa's New Class When Vanessa's classmates come up with very sophisticated science projects, she receives her first disappointing grade in school.
19. Clair's Case After Sondra is ripped off by an auto mechanic, an angry Clair goes to court for her daughter.
20. Back to the Track, Jack Twenty-five years after the fact, Cliff's college track coach offers him the chance to avenge the only loss of his college career in a master's relay race.
21. The Younger Woman Clair invites Cliff's friend Mike and his new lady friend to dinner, but is shocked to discover how young she is.
22. Slumber Party When a bored Rudy has no one to play with, Cliff allows her to have a sleep-over party with friends.
23. Mr. Quiet Theo helps a battered young boy that he meets in a playground.
24. Cliff's Birthday Guest star Lena Home helps the Huxtables celebrate Cliff's birthday.
|Genres||Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Bill Cosby, Phylicia Rashad|
|Supporting actors||Lisa Bonet, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Tempestt Bledsoe, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Lena Horne, Sabrina Le Beauf, Clarence Williams III|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
They don't make them like this any more. Excellent family programming and realistic family problems with realistic problem solving and the plus of side of humor!!!Published 15 days ago by David @ SelectMedia.tv
When the price of this season dropped we purchased it. Our kids enjoy watching the show right along with us. Good show when it originally aired and it still is today.Published 28 days ago by Theresa B.
Coz is a timeless American icon, yesterday, today, tomorrow, it fits in the purest of family entertainment. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mandy Ray
no problem with the cds, like i read about the complete seriesPublished 2 months ago by Christine Hermann
Awesome show! Still have family values back then so that's so refreshing! We need more shows with this moral compass! It's funny and true to life.Published 3 months ago by JM
My son has spent hours enjoying this show. The family learns a lot about approaching life with a sense of humor and embracing life's challenges.Published 5 months ago by C. Monatukwa
excellent, family fun, clean family fun. makes you laugh, nice, easy to watch, great for middle school age, deals with clothing.Published 6 months ago by Candy LaRue