5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Cliffs Notes on All Quiet on the Western Front
Published on August 5, 2009 by bernie

1.0 out of 5 stars Cliff notes for All Quiet on the Western Front
I ordered this book on June 7, 2013 to help my son with his summer reading assignment. I was informed that it would be delayed. School started on August 13. The test on this book was August 30. We received the book 2 weeks later. With no need for it.
Published 9 months ago by Pat Lesniak

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Cliffs Notes on All Quiet on the Western Front, August 5, 2009
I have to admit that I read the Cliff Notes after I read the book twice and saw all three movies. However, the notes are still helped with understanding points that were not previously stresses. Knowing more about the Author helps in see why he chose the perspective. Keep in mind that any conclusions drawn in the notes are those of Sudan Van Kirk. After reading this supplement you may want to re read the book. The notes include:
. Life and Background of the Author
. Genera; Plot summary
. Remarque's Introductory Note
. Critical Commentaries
. Remarque's Style
. Remarque as a Social Critic
. Character Analyses
. Questions for Review
"He fell in October 1918, on a day that was so quiet and still on the whole front, that the army report confined itself to the single sentence: All quiet on the western Front."

5.0 out of 5 stars Time and locations don't change human experience, August 9, 2013
Read this as a young man before my Asian experience. Read it again at age 65 -- it is just spot on. Combat does things to people and as this novel shows it is really a shared experience that all vets can relate to. If this is true, then as a non-combatant I hope you can take this story and learn something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary for a tedious Study............, December 19, 2012
This review is from: CliffsNotes on Remarque's All Quiet on the Western Front (Cliffsnotes Literature Guides) (Paperback)
My son needed this for the Book of the Same Name...The Book is so Long.......Many characters, broken down so even I was interested in it when he would put it down..I highly recommend Cliffs Notes when you have a book to be broken down in English Class..

1.0 out of 5 stars Cliff notes for All Quiet on the Western Front, September 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, December 4, 2011
The book arrived on time without any delays. Arrived in the condition as described. Didn't contact, but I would assume that they're very helpful.

$8.49 $7.68