This price was set by the publisher
Climate Capitalism: Capitalism in the Age of Climate Change Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
-A recent graduate at the University of Colorado, Boulder with degrees in Economics, Environmental Public Policy and Planning.
Enjoy a fantastic read, cheers!
purchased this book from Amazon and am sharing it with all my friends in the People for a Healthy Environment, Inc.
of which I am member.
Hunter knows from her years of advising business leaders around the world that companies are successful when they "connect the dots" of social, environmental, and financial capital. Her economic instincts are proven and prescient, and Climate Capitalism is a foundational book for people who sense the opportunities presented by the historic disruptions around us. Climate Capitalism is also particularly helpful for those of us who need real examples that we can use to get our own companies and clients to stop struggling with these disruptions and instead use them to gain competitive advantage.
But Climate Capitalism is not just another book you can read to comfortably confirm your old biases. Even those with deep knowledge of systems thinking and sustainability principles will be confronted with different perspectives that will get them back to the roots of their wisdom and fortify their resolve to win. Like spinach for Popeye, Climate Capitalism should be consumed regularly and especially in times of need (like now, for example).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Assumes that climate change is predominately caused by people...95% is actually caused by water vapor. Read morePublished on May 17, 2013 by Ron
Thought provoking, great evidence, wonderful ideas. I enjoyed this. If you care about you family, you need to think about you future generations as well. Read morePublished on March 4, 2013 by angela baerthel
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Environmental Economics
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Free Enterprise
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Green Business
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Economic Policy
- Books > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Climatology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Biography & History
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Free Enterprise
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Green Business