5.0 out of 5 stars It's Wonderful
Published on December 26, 2010 by Sherry

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great
Published 19 months ago by Teresa16

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Wonderful, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Clinians Elax - Elasticizing Face Cream - Face, Neck, and Decollete with Elastin 1.7 oz (Misc.)
I am 57 and have tried many facial creams for minimizing fine lines and wrinkles with little to no success but that is not the case with Clinians Suisse Clinica Della Bellezza Elax HCT Collagen Complex Firming Face Cream From Italy. I honestly could tell an immediate difference in my skin. My face looks more radiant and most people think I am not over 40. This product is well worth trying. You will be hooked too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth as silk, February 8, 2013
I started using this skin care product about 3 years ago and my skin always looked thigh and firmer. As a skin care professional i would recommend this product.That is why I gave it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU!, June 18, 2013
I REALLY love this moisturizer. It is not too greasy and not too dry. My face seems to thank me every time I wear it! I would buy more from the same seller. Great price!!! Thank you so very much! And God bless!
~KW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product...... better than any firming face cream. It's amazing! It's worth your money!, October 13, 2013
It made my skin firmer and have a facelift making me look 25 years younger. I recommend this product to everyone who wants to look 10 to 25 years younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
N. Collins "nan27" (Cincinnati, OH, USA) - See all my reviews
I really like this product and have ordered it twice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, January 28, 2013
The product had a nice smell to it, but it didn't firm anything. It did feel like a nice moisturizer but I already have a good moisturizer. So, afraid there isn't a place on my cosmetic counter for this product. And no, I wouldn't recommend this product. I actually purchased, LeMar moisturizer at $150 per jar...it's my new addiction. That is what worked on firming my skin and moisturizing away a few small lines. I don't have many so this is really kewl. Sorry, can't recommend you either.

Rate and Discover Movies