Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2006
I was bit skeptical when I borrowed this book from our school library- it seems it was written by two students. But after reading the first 2 chapters, I immediately bought my own copy. The beautiful thing about this book is that it finally correlates anatomy with OMM- so it actual covers those "in between" questions that the other review books fail to discuss. The pictures are EXCELLENT! They actually help to make sense of some of the more difficult concepts. I'll let you know how my Step II exam goes- but I would have loved to have this book around when taking Step I as well. Also, the beginning of the book has a little chart that tells you what chapters to read for each COMLEX exam- takes the guess work out of studying. I am definitely doing better on my practice exams- wish me luck for the real deal.
on October 13, 2005
When studying for the COMLEX, osteopathic medical students have always been short on finding alternatives. COMLEX Review finally fills the void for high-yield, easy to read and understand review books for the osteopathic manipulative medicine portions of the osteopathic boards.
review image
on March 28, 2006
I wish I had this book to use during levels 1 & 2... trust me, it is definitely excellent for level 3. The last time I seriously looked at any OMM was during my 3rd year at Des Moine, and let me tell you, now near the end of my intern year, not only did this book refresh all the OMM I had forgotten, but it explained stuff better than I ever understood it. Nobody wants to spend too much time on OMM, but it is quick and easy read - great to fill in the spaces when you don't feel like studying and want to read something "light".
on June 4, 2008
I am studying for the COMLEX 1 right now and it is a great review of everything...I wish I had had this book for the first two years of medical school, I think it would have helped me understand the basics. In addition, it would have helped me for OMT practicals, because you can never talk your way through OMT enough! Always keep talking! I think this will definitely help me out, glad I bought it and I will definitely use it for the future Levels of COMLEX.
on May 16, 2013
Better than Savarese for an anatomy review, there are images at the beginning of and throughout each chapter but not a great review of techniques. If you're very familiar with techniques (2nd year or beyond) I'd recommend this as a refresher for step 2 but I think Savarese is better when first learning OMM.
on February 17, 2015
Although very detdetailed in anatomy the application to osteopathic practice and usefulness as a board review tool is minimal.
on October 29, 2013
I like this book. The set up is easy to understand and follow with the high yield information in bold.
on June 13, 2016
Well done for Anatomy as well as Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
on January 14, 2009
I was expecting this book to have more information on manipulation techniques and pictures to accompany them but that was not the case. The book has been helpful on occasion when learning osteopathic principles and anatomy.
on May 6, 2010
You sent me three copies when I asked for one.I cannot return the two surplus copies as your system blocks my attempted return.