5.0 out of 5 stars Medical- surgical study guide
Medical- surgical study guide has good review questions to review the covered material. Help me to get ready for quizes and exams.
Published 20 months ago by Mona

Published 23 months ago by Renee E. Willhtie

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS COPY OF THE BOOK. NEW REVISED VERSION AVAILABLE!!!!!, January 14, 2013
I am using my mom's account to make this review as I used her account to order it. I would actually give this product a zero. There are significant errors in the text, and my nursing program was the only program to contact elsevier about it. DO NOT BUY THIS COPY. There is now a revised copy, which Amazon is actually selling, but is out of stock. Contact elsevier at 1-800- 525-2252 to buy the corrected copy. The new revised copy's ISBN # is 9781455775651. I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THE COPY YOU ARE READING THE REVIEW FOR. BUY THE NEW REVISED COPY. There are hundreds of significant and important errors in the non-revised copy.

1.0 out of 5 stars I want my money back, November 10, 2012
A. Stone (Garrett, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this study guide because I was having a difficult time in my Med Surg class. The textbook doesn't really contain a lot of practice questions so I wanted to get this study guide to help me study for our exams. While it is filled with lots of questions, the answer key is wrong quite a bit. I don't have time to constantly double check and make sure that the answer key is correct.

Until there is an update, with a correct answer key, I would NOT recommend this book to anyone!

2.0 out of 5 stars Med surg study guide, October 26, 2012
This was not a good study guide book compared to others I've used in the past for other nursing curriculum courses. Ive used this book only 3 times it doesn't include the rationales for the answers which is not helpful because I learned from them. The questions doesn't encourage critical thinking and are much more simple than actual nclex style questions. My professor didn't recommend it and I went out of my way to get it and now I see why. Not worth it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't give rationales, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Clinical Decision-Making Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing - Revised Reprint: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 7e (Paperback)
This workbook is pretty good, but the book would be much more helpful if it contained rationales for the answers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medical- surgical study guide, April 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Extensive study guide, but better for tests in school not NCLEX, June 30, 2013
Its a pretty big study guide. Its as big as the first volume of the book it covers. It has many question formats and does a great job of covering the content in each chapter.

Its a great tool for learning the content in the book and prepping for school exams. I don't think its to great for NCLEX prep though. You would be much better off with specific NCLEX resources.

5.0 out of 5 stars good studyguide, April 27, 2014
Teacher recommended that i get one so i did and I'm glad that i ordered one because it goes with the material covered in each chapter of the textbook.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible :(, March 27, 2014
I got this study guide because it is required for our med-surg class. I am sitting here working on the first few chapters and the study guide is horrible!! The answer key is way wrong and it is ridiculous. Talk to your instructor before purchasing and see if they really want you to purchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, March 19, 2014
I have used this book twice so far to prepare for two different tests..both have been successful! I would recommend this book as a study tool for any RN student.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medical Surgical, February 24, 2014
This study guide was very resourceful and highly recommended...this a good book to have while studying for med surg...a plus