Widely recognized as the world’s leading dermatology manual, the new edition of Habif’s Clinical Dermatology has been exhaustively updated to reflect today’s best practices. A wealth of new features makes it easier, than any other resource, to identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases. And now, with Expert Consult functionality, you’ll have quick access to the complete contents online as well as hundreds of additional images, useful appendices, the DDx Mannequin, and so much more.
- Presents outstanding photographs for virtually every common skin disorder.
- Organizes disease information with a Disorders Index on the inside front cover, allowing for quick access to specific guidance, and a brand new Regional Diagnosis Atlas in chapter 1.
- Uses a consistent format in every chapter to present information in a logical, easy-reference fashion.
- Features extensive revisions throughout that highlight the newest developments in diagnosis and treatment, giving you the absolute latest on virtually every skin disorder.
- Presents an updated online DDx Mannequin that helps you view the likeliest differential diagnoses for skin lesions in any body region.
- Over 1000 full color photographs, incorporating 500 brand-new, never-before-published images for enhanced visual diagnostic guidance.
- Offers expanded material on non-white skin that prepares you to diagnose and treat different patient populations.
- Provides coverage of tropical diseases to help you treat patients who have been traveling abroad.