5.0 out of 5 stars Indepth and comprehensive
This book is a great learning and teaching tool for the nursing profession. Every nursing student should have one in their textbook collection; don't be forced to sell it because periodically you can refer to it even after graduating.
Published on July 27, 2011 by shoelover

2.0 out of 5 stars Textbook
I recieved the wrong textbook when shopping through super saver shipping with Amazon. I recieved the wrong book! I received the study guide instead of the textbook for Clinical Drug Therapy: Rationale for Nursing Practice. I was not very happy about this because I could have gotten the study guide for only $25 and instead had to pay $75 twice to get the correct book
Published on September 9, 2010 by Balc

5.0 out of 5 stars Indepth and comprehensive, July 27, 2011
This review is from: Clinical Drug Therapy: Rationales for Nursing Practice, Ninth Edition (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful But First Understand Your Learning Style, September 11, 2010
This book had helpful examples and illustrations. Im a kinesthetic and visual learner and the cd was only slightly helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, July 11, 2010
This book is an excellent resource for the pharmacology course or just for an extra reference book for nurses or healthcare professionals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deal, May 5, 2012
This book was brand new and for less than half the price my college bookstore was charging. I am extremely happy with the book, as well as how quickly it was sent out to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Understand, September 11, 2013
Tracy (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I had to buy this book for my pharmacology class in nursing school but I recommend it for anyone who needs to learn about drugs. It is unlike other textbooks (that I want to throw against the wall) because it is so difficult to understand! It is easy to understand and helped me get through my pharm class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 20, 2013
good book had the online code and the CD loved this fact as i love e-books so i don't have to carry the book all over.
book was in good condition.
arrived on time before class would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 19, 2013
The item was described exactly as it came. Great reference for any nursing student. Just what I needed for nursing school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and service, September 18, 2012
Excellent service and quality of the book. The service was fast and without any problems. The book arrived at the stipulated days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clinical Drug Therapy: Rationales for Nursing Practice, Ninth Edition, February 16, 2011
I like this book. It is easy to read and shows examples. I made a 90 on my 1st exam. If I had went back over my test, I could have made a 100.

2.0 out of 5 stars Textbook, September 9, 2010

Clinical Drug Therapy: Rationales for Nursing Practice, Ninth Edition
Clinical Drug Therapy: Rationales for Nursing Practice, Ninth Edition by Anne Collins Abrams (Paperback - December 15, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.01