- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fourth edition (March 7, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781752159
- ISBN-13: 978-0781752152
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #824,836 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Clinical Epidemiology: The Essentials Fourth Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is very good. It is even taught in the epidemiology course at Mayo Clinic Foundation for Medical Education and Research.Published 19 months ago by Fares Alahdab
My son is reading this book as he tries to learn epidemiology for Science Olympiad. It's clear and easy to understand.Published on March 1, 2013 by Alicia
The book is great! If you are in the health care field, you definitely need this book!!!Published on February 26, 2009 by The Editor