Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 4, 2013
Detailed instructions for each skill along with rationales. Great resource with pictures. They are also used in our hospital at each nurses station.
on December 1, 2013
Best Practice standards. Clear, concise, well photographed. As an educator, I will be using this book as a reference and guide for nurses.
on December 26, 2014
Umm, where is my access code for skills? I purchased this new book at full price hoping I would be given an access code for the skills i need to complete online. Disappointed….
on September 24, 2013
Excellent! Easy to understand with step by step skills. Way cheaper than any other place I have researched! Love it!
on May 16, 2016
This book was very helpful! I loved the quizzes in the back of the book. I also liked the rationals that are given for nursing plans. I would buy it again! Great book that teaches you nursing skills and the rational as to why you are performing these task.
on July 30, 2013
It provides you with detailed explanation. I highly recommend to all who wants to be successful in the field. It's worth the price.
on July 10, 2013
I needed this book for RN school, it gives great step by step instructions for procedures & skills. I recommend it
on February 8, 2014
This book was considerably cheaper then the ones in my school bookstore. Book received was brand new and still in shrink wrap. However the shipping time was the longest for this book out of 10 that I ordered. Not sure if it was due to the inclement cold weather that we had during that time.
on December 22, 2014
Its great to brush up on skills
on July 1, 2013
This book was required for our health assessment class. Pages were assigned, but information was covered much better in another assigned book - Jarvis Physical Examination.