4.0 out of 5 stars A good beginner
This is a pretty good book for a third and fourth year medical student as well as a good quick reference for an intern. I would suggest purchasing it some time in the begnning of third year to help along during rotations. It does have limited CT and MRI information. Otherwise, it's pretty good.
Published on May 6, 2007 by JaneFear

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT IT SEEMED
I'm finishing up my radiology degree. With some of these classes and clinicals, we could use any help to simplify information. This book is not as I expected. I'm not happy with this book at all. I was disappointed.
Published on September 18, 2012 by Angel D

4.0 out of 5 stars A good beginner, May 6, 2007
JaneFear (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clinical Radiology Made Ridiculously Simple, Edition 2 (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful basics and fun too, December 18, 2007
As a nurse practitioner with no formal training in reading x-rays, this book has been useful in helping me understand the basics so I can talk to the radiologists and rad technicians somewhat intelligently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clinical Radiology MADE RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE, November 28, 2012
I recommend this book for every student in their 3rd or 4th year of medical school.
This book is fairly thin and can be read during the first week of a Radiology Clerkship. It comes along with a CD so that you can practice reading x-rays. The only draw back to this book is that it focuses on x-rays and provides no information on reading CTs and MRIs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy!, July 28, 2007
PAJackieT (Winchester, VA) - See all my reviews
This book is so easy to work with. It gave you exactly the information you need and nothing else. One of the best books of my education thus far.

4.0 out of 5 stars great intro, August 23, 2010
This was a great intro to help me jump into the basics of Radiology as I was learning for my job. I would recommend to anyone with decent science background.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 4, 2009
I love this book so much! It is so much easier to understand than my radiology lectures. They have an amazing was of presenting things in such a way that it really makes you understand and remember them. It also comes with a CD that I thought was very helpful. I often have a hard time diagnosing abnormalities in films and I thought that this book really helped me with that. I would suggest this book for any medical student!

5.0 out of 5 stars MRA from BKLYN, July 4, 2008
MRA Bklyn (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book for students who are very new to Radiology. The approach is great for beginners and I recommend that you have at least a novice anatomy background before using this book. You do not have to know anything much about Radiology to enjoy and learn from these authors. They are the perfect example of patient mentors with a caring approach. Strongly Recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for medical students and also for basic review prior to radiology residency, January 18, 2009
Great book that is excellent for learning radiology in medical school! Definitely recommended for med students. In addition, this is even good for basic review for soon to be radiology residents! Too basic for PGY2 and beyond though but all residents better know what this book covers!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this book!!, May 26, 2014
Desert Duck (tucson, az United States) - See all my reviews
This book was extremely helpful. I am so glad I purchased it. It gave me a quick primer on the basics of CXR, pelvics, etc. that was super easy to understand.

4.0 out of 5 stars good rapid reference, February 15, 2014
It is "ridiculously simple" and should not be used in isolation. However, it does give good tips and ways to remember things.

Clinical Radiology Made Ridiculously Simple, Edition 2
Clinical Radiology Made Ridiculously Simple, Edition 2 by M.D. Ouellette (Paperback - February 1, 2008)
$30.95 $25.00