4.0 out of 5 stars Truly a Quick Guide, September 12, 2009
Adefolake (Grand Terrace, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clinician's Quick Guide to Interpersonal Psychotherapy (Paperback)
This book gave me an idea of what to do to conduct IPT. It is definitely not comprehensive and detailed, but it starts you on your way. I had to dive into conducting therapy with patients with very little instruction prior. This book helped me quickly find what I needed to focus on in therapy and how it should be structured so that I could jump into conducting therapy as prepared as possible. It is truly a quick and useful guide for beginning therapists in IPT, however, I believe that a more comprehensive text (which, I believe, is available by these authors) is also necessary to truly understand IPT and the techniques associated with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book on Interpersonal Psychotherapy, highly recommended., April 11, 2014
This is a simple easy approach to Interpersonal psychotherapy, it explained a lot of material for such a small book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a clinician but..., January 16, 2014
I found this book informative and very useful. I find it amazing that one just needs to have someone take trouble with one, give undivided attention and tell one that there is hope and all starts to come right. Or am I wrong?

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, January 30, 2014
This book is clear, concise and easy to reference. I'm certain I will refer to it often. A worthwhile purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, July 15, 2014
This book was a bore but i needed it for class; bought it digitally and it was no problem downloading! Thanks Amazon!

Clinician's Quick Guide to Interpersonal Psychotherapy
Clinician's Quick Guide to Interpersonal Psychotherapy by Myrna M. Weissman (Paperback - February 15, 2007)
$41.95 $37.41