Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clinician's Quick Guide to Interpersonal Psychotherapy
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

67%
33%
Format: Paperback|Change

on September 12, 2009
This book gave me an idea of what to do to conduct IPT. It is definitely not comprehensive and detailed, but it starts you on your way. I had to dive into conducting therapy with patients with very little instruction prior. This book helped me quickly find what I needed to focus on in therapy and how it should be structured so that I could jump into conducting therapy as prepared as possible. It is truly a quick and useful guide for beginning therapists in IPT, however, I believe that a more comprehensive text (which, I believe, is available by these authors) is also necessary to truly understand IPT and the techniques associated with it.
on April 11, 2014
This is a simple easy approach to Interpersonal psychotherapy, it explained a lot of material for such a small book.
on January 30, 2014
This book is clear, concise and easy to reference. I'm certain I will refer to it often. A worthwhile purchase.
on January 16, 2014
I found this book informative and very useful. I find it amazing that one just needs to have someone take trouble with one, give undivided attention and tell one that there is hope and all starts to come right. Or am I wrong?
on May 14, 2016
This was so helpful to me! Wow, very easy read. I would suggest this to any practitioner.
on July 15, 2014
This book was a bore but i needed it for class; bought it digitally and it was no problem downloading! Thanks Amazon!