Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm - Mega Melon 04 Travel Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 25, 2015
I always love Clinique products. The travel size (even though bulky in its design) allows me to try out different colors without getting stuck for too long. As an Asian I normally lean towards a peachy tone and think this color fits me well. I do not see it as a lip color balm, but more of a lipstick in itself because it does give you color and stays on just like a lipstick.
on February 12, 2015
I really do love this product but it makes my lips feel like a raisen. It still looks good but I feel like my lips are pruning. I recommend putting actual Chapstick on before. I love the colors they have! It says travel size but it's actually bigger than lipsticks in the store and bigger than chapsticks. Great price for product!
on January 29, 2015
I happened to see these on line have never seen the for sale in a store. I like the fact that they are smaller and more reasonable than purchasing the full-size lip colour. Great for carrying in your handbag.
on August 14, 2012
I ordered a travel size of Clinique's Chubby Sticks - Mega Melon Lip Color Balm. It is moist, creamy, smooth, and soothing. I'm not quite happy with the color on me, I usually wear something more rosy, but I do love wearing it. It makes my lips look great so if I get one in a more rosy shade, like strawberry or watermelon, it will be perfect!! Oh, and the bottom screws up like a standard lipstick tube so there is plenty in the tube to last a long time and you don't have to sharpen them at all! A great value for the money!
on October 3, 2013
Great color and good for moisturising the lips too... have to keep reapplying every couple of hours as the color does not last long... the reason I have taken off a star is bcos I also purchased revlon just bitten stain and that is more long lasting than this stick.
on March 21, 2013
I ordered the travel size and it's perfect. It's still enough to use for awhile, but I'm not committed to the same color for years. Stays on fairly well, but the CoverGirl version seems just as good.
on February 22, 2015
I like the idea of a long lasting lip stain but I still like the creamy texture and moisturizing effect of lipsticks and this chubby stick gives me both. I highly recommend Clinique and all their products!
on March 30, 2015
This is a review that I am happy to write. I am a Clinique fan and love the chubby sticks. They are nice in that they moisturize my lips and offer subtle colors. Mega melon is one of my favorite colors. I have just about given up on lipsticks. I have a a few but barely use them now that I use the lovely subtle translucent Chubby sticks.
on March 2, 2014
It works as a lipstick while delineating the contour is much easier. Mega Melon is a nice color for blondes (my case) and brunettes.
on March 14, 2013
Great product, great price, great color, anything Clinique is a thumbs up! :-) I can't wait to buy more colors!