5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!!!
This is my second bottle and I have seen major improvements! I have a few blemishes under my entire chin area due to hair growth and constant shaving. It has caused that area to be slightly darker than the rest of my face causing extreme notice. Before going to the dermatologist, I wanted to try this out. The price is a tad bit high for the amount you get however it...
Published on April 16, 2011 by Nadia

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough of a difference to buy again
I bought this product for myself with some cash I had left over from Christmas. I've been using it twice a day, cleansing and toning before putting it on. Then waiting 5-10 minutes brushing my teeth or eating breakfast before putting on moisturizer to let it soak in.

I've seen minimal results on my small spots and none on my larger ones. Small spots have...
Published on May 3, 2012 by Kimiko Fox

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Clinique NEW Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector 1oz (Health and Beauty)
Ok, I am getting older (unfortunately), and I had a spot appear on my face this past summer. I tried many other things, before I bought this product. Nothing else worked until this. My spot is noticeably lighter. And I'm hoping with time it will disappear. Only into this for 3 weeks so we will see.

4.0 out of 5 stars Real Deal, February 16, 2014
Ive used this product on and off for at least 3 years. It absolutely works to fade the most stubborn of post acne scars!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Spot Corrector, February 16, 2013
Connie Martinson "sunnymoone" (oklahoma (but not a native)) - See all my reviews
You must faithfully use this every night or it will not work. That is a promise and a guarantee. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really do as advertised, November 7, 2012
Jo (Maryland) - See all my reviews
I finished the bottle of product today. It lasted 30 days. Although my skin did seem to feel softer after use I cannot see any difference in my dark spots. Under the "important inforamtion" area of the Amazon page for this product it says "guaranteed". Don't believe it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! It made me smile I liked it so much I think I cried when it arrived!! Simply AWESOME!, February 9, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the time or the money, February 22, 2014
Not worth the price not worth the time. Did not work at all. Not even a little bit. Don't waste your time

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money - not seeing a difference, October 17, 2012
Maybe I haven't given the product enough time to work its magic. It's been a month and I haven't seen a difference with my dark spots. I also used the color chart that's included with the product and there's definitely no evidence of my dark spots getting lighter. I didn't notice breakouts like others have mentioned but I live in a relatively dry climate.

I do not recommend this product. So far it's just an expensive moisturizer and I'm not seeing results. I'm going to keep using it until I'm done with the product but I'm not planning to purchase another bottle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clinique Clinical Dark Spot corrector, June 19, 2012
Do not waste your money. If you have dark spots on your face, my recomendation would be to see a dermatologist to remove them. That worked for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars It takes time, April 3, 2012
I purchased it and like everyone else expected to see results right away after two months of not seeing much of an improvement I considered returning it but I find it hard to return products I've already opened and used so every morning religiously I'd wash my face dab some on that one problem area just one pump and a few other areas that I have sun/age spots on my face and follow that with a moisturizer (since I have very dry skin) then Sun block, at the end of 3months I finally started seeing subtle results it is working the dark spot near my eye that once looked like a bruise was fading it's still there just less dark so now foundation can probably cover it without having to cake it on, I'll continue to use it and finish the bottle I hope it completely fades but I think the key is to use some type of sun protection over it so it doesn't continue to get worse. I have also tried many things to remove the sport even chemical peels spent about $400 on a peel that didn't do much for the spot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014