4.0 out of 5 stars Fast results
I'm 31 years old and am starting to get some lines under and around my eyes, especially when I smile. I purchased this product to try and combat those symptoms, and I started seeing results in just a few weeks. I will definitely keep using this serum

Published on October 12, 2010 by Melissa Niksic

3.0 out of 5 stars Moldy smell
I have used the Clinique Repairwear before, purchased from Macy's, wonderful results. The bottle purchased from Amazon had a moldy smell and I don't see the same results so I wonder how it was stored, too hot, too cold, salvaged from flood, who knows.
Published 14 months ago by Elizabeth Davis

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast results, October 12, 2010
Melissa Niksic (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Also, to comment on the other reviewer's comments about price, this product is available $20 cheaper on Sephora.com and Clinique.com. I haven't seen any info about another size being available, so my suggestion is not to buy from this particular seller and save yourself some money.

5.0 out of 5 stars CLINIQUE PRODUCT LASER FOCUS WRINKLE AND UV, October 24, 2010
I've tried a full bottle of this product and it is exceptionally effective... wrote a review at the manufacturer's website (hint, hint). At the website, girls and ladies, this product is brand-new, costs far less than advertised here and currently ships for free, because it is an incentive to get consumers to try it...I'm 55 and had an area of concern (right lower cheek) of fine lines (always sleep on the right, beginning to wonder if sleeping on satin pillowcases to prevent wrinkles was not a myth of my youth LOL) and this product, which lasted for over two months, took care of that problem. The ONLY drawback is the design of the bottle, I learned very rapidly to watch the rim of the bottle because somehow someway product ''escapes'' the dropper...happy (lower-cost) shopping, everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Moldy smell, October 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish it came in a large bucket, November 23, 2010
I read about this product a month before it came out (Thanks Allure :). I would have skipped by it if it wasn't for the positive feedback from dermatologists. I couldn't wait for it to come out. Ladies, this is NOT a miracle serum. Like everything else, it has to be combined with healthy life-style, UV protection and needs to be used consistantly day and night in order for you to see results.

I am on my 4th bottle and I cannot imagine myself not having it. I am 38 years old and people tell me I look 25. I LOVE it. Once I spent the night at my mother's house and didn't use it before bed and in the AM. I could tell the difference!

The only downside is packaging (thus only 4 stars). The product does not last long at all (less than a month per bottle). However, if you figure in the price of all the other crap you would otherwise buy, it is so worth the higher price!

1.0 out of 5 stars This product was off, February 6, 2013
I have purchased this product from Macy's in the past. The consistency was different & this product had an odor like it was old & expired. I had to throw it out. I would not order again from here

3.0 out of 5 stars May be too early to tell?, March 19, 2014
I have not seen any difference after using this product for two weeks, but I am going to keep using the product until it is gone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skin care product, February 22, 2013
Brenda Brown (Ventura, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Used the product once so far but love the feel of my skin already. Will give this product a month to see if there are any results as promised

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, February 2, 2013
It does nothing but make your skin horrible. Save your money. Expensive and does not work. I have read other bad reviews and some good ones so I figured I would try it. Trust me its a waste of money

1.0 out of 5 stars A nightmere!!, February 28, 2012
I applied this serum on my skin and it made my skin burnt up. It became red and I had reaction with it. I have returned the product. Please dont use it if you have sensitive skin like me.

1.0 out of 5 stars No positive results!, August 10, 2014
I finished a whole bottle and did not see any positive results, my wrinkles are the same!