5.0 out of 5 stars Clip on LED light
Published 18 months ago by Kimberly Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars works well
This light was a little more bulky that what I was looking for, but it will be great for my kids.
Published on March 23, 2012 by readergal82

5.0 out of 5 stars Clip on LED light, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop
I got this light to use with my Kindle 2nd generation. I read before bed and so I figured I would get a clip-on light. When I first received the light in the mail, I was a little put off by the size--just a little. It is a bit big. But, I understand this is for a range of devices, including those bigger than my kindle. I would say the clip itself reminds me of the size of one of those large plastic chip clips. But again, this could be used for larger tablets too. I had no problem clipping the light (has padding between the clips so it won't scratch your screen) between my kindle and its leather cover. The neck of the light is flexible, so it allows you to shine light on your device at all angles, which is helpful. It has a button on top which you can push once for light, then press again for brighter light if you wish to. It takes 3 AAA batteries. The lightbulbs are already in the light. It is really helpful for reading, and the price is really great. I would highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars works well, March 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars The eReader Light, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop
This light suits me just fine. It cips to the side of my laptop. I do wish the base was a little heavier for better stability when standing alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one adorable light., January 1, 2014
TC (JERSEY CITY, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop
I love this light. It clips onto my laptop and helps me see the whole keyboard. It has 2 LED lights so I can choose to use 1 or 2 lights depending on what I'm doing. If most of my work/play involves the mouse, I can use just one light. In addition, this light is a little bigger and heavier than I expected but it's okay for me because I have an older, heavier laptop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but effective light, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop
Using this to clip on underbelly of desk where most of computer wires and plugs, outlets, cpu etc are. Basically a battery operated closet light with switch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and cheap, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop
Used this as a book light and for a music stand while I lead worship at chuch with a dimly lit stage. It works perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop
I like this product, however I don't totally love it. I'd prefer the neck to be easier to stabilize in one place instead of a little wobbly.
Light works great and is bright with two settings! The light function works great and nice big size clip, clips to about anything!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my kindle, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop
The piece is a bit heavy but its tough enough to stay in place ! I like that it has two light settings; medium light, and strong light.

5.0 out of 5 stars strong little light!, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop
I was impressed with this nice white light, which can have many different uses! It can be placed in different places as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic and bright, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop
A little bulky but it works great. You can turn on one bulb or both depending on how much light you need. I just keep it tucked in my nightstand for reading in bed. Great price!

Clip on LED Light for eReader Tablet Laptop