5.0 out of 5 stars Clearly the best
Published on March 23, 2008 by Sean MacRitchie

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for.
Pros:

Protects the player from pocket damage (keys etc) very well.

Keeps the player looking cool.

Fairly scratch resistant itself.

Cons:

Record button and hold switch are pretty much rendered inaccessible, because the holes are too deep and narrow.

Hole for the usb cable is too narrow, so custom cables that...
Published on March 31, 2007 by Mikhail Panchenko

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for., March 31, 2007
This review is from: Clip-On Crystal Case w/Belt Clip for SanDisk Sansa e200 / e200R series MP3 player, Clear (Electronics)
Pros:

Protects the player from pocket damage (keys etc) very well.

Keeps the player looking cool.

Fairly scratch resistant itself.

Cons:

Hole for the usb cable is too narrow, so custom cables that are just a tad wider than the stock one do not fit.

Clip is awful: it reqiures the case to be removed and a round stub to be screwed into the back. It then latches onto that stub. However, it is not rigid at all - the player just swings around freely on the clip, which is very annoying and renders the clip useless when running. Also, if you remove the clip, the stub stays unless you remove the whole case and unscrew it, so there is still a major obstruction on the back of the player even when the clip isn't there. When removed, the stub is very easy to lose. The design of the clip itself is pretty poor.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: I've only dropped my player once since getting this case, and I hope it's the last. I was sitting down, so the player was only about 2-3 feet off the ground. It slipped out of my pocket as I was pulling something else out. When it hit the ground, the front of the case snapped off and flew away. Luckily, the player didn't bounce much due to the low height of the drop, so it just stayed inside the back part of the case and didn't suffer any damage. I realize this isn't a silicone case and it won't provide great shock protection, but I am sure that if I drop this thing on the pavement while running or something, it will be scratched to hell immediately, as the case will no doubt snap off.

Of course, how can you argue with $5? It is certainly not a "Premium" case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearly the best, March 23, 2008
I like the idea of cases. I pay booko bucks for all these gadgets they come up with and I immediately buy cases for them. Case in point, a lady I work with dropped her new phone with no case. The phone was scratched to death. Now she has to live with that phone for like two years. Back to this case, I paid 100 bucks for the Sansa, back in the day. I dropped it yeaterday and the case looks ok, but the Sansa looks great. Great jorb Eforcity!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything as it should be, March 13, 2012
Product is as advertised, and was delivered promptly. It does a great job of protecting my Sansa 200. I also use an external padded case, but the removeable clip comes in handy when I'm in a situation where the padded case is too bulky.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but works, December 2, 2007
Case fits the player snugly. Protects the screen and allows normal function.

Accessing the record, hold, and Micro SD slot leave a bit to be desired. If these are not things you need daily - it's great, doubly so for the price. Have a Griffen model almost identical to this and while it has a soft rubber backing and larger slots to work with it also costs 6X the price.

If you're handy with a dremel, a couple of mins makes up for the inadequacies of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skin, May 4, 2007
Great service and a great price! The case works very well, my sansa player perfectly fits in it. thanks!

Rate and Discover Movies