Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clipa Women's Savi Handbag Hangers
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 8, 2015
I misplaced the original one I purchased, but I used it all the time. I began finding myself in situations where I could really use one (restrooms without hooks) so I just had to replace it!
review image review image
on November 13, 2012
I also use it to secure my purse in my grocery shopping cart. It isn't visible and no one knows. Don't know if it would really hold if someone grabbed my purse, but certainly would make them think. I bought 2 others for gifts for friends. It is much bigger than I thought.
on December 16, 2013
I've purchased plenty of purse hangers and this by far is the best one. This is the fourth one I've purchased, the others I've given as gifts and the recipients have loved them. It holds a heavy purse which mine is. I hate placing my purse on the floor so this does the job of not having to do that. Love love love it!
on May 5, 2015
I own x3 Clipa handbags holders, which alternate between my handbags & tote bags. I love these hooks! They are solid & sturdy enough to hold pretty heavy tote bags & my handbags are not light either! These are wonderful to use on the table edge or backs of chairs at restaurants, hanging on the door of a public potty stall--ingenious! The thought of setting the bag down on the floor . . . I just can't stomach. And though I've seen it, I've not tried it yet, but think it's a great idea, is hanging your handbag from the head rest of the passenger seat. How many times am I reaching into my bag & it's on the floor!?
on March 10, 2014
Oh my goodness, this is the best! It holds my heavy bag without fail - I have yet to find a table it doesn't work on. I love that the Clipas come in different finishes so if I had a bag with silver hardware it would match, but all my bags have gold hardware and this one goes really well. It is sturdy, well made, and should last me a long time. The only handbag holder/hanger I will ever use!
on May 23, 2014
This is my third purchase...different finish for different bag, but I will always have a clipa with me. I have never weighed my bags but they are always large and HEAVY, and the clipa holds up to the task. I have tried other brands and styles that have not held up. I recommend these to anyone wishing to reliably keep their bags off the floor.
on November 23, 2013
This is one of the most expensive purse clips out there, but it really is the best. Works exactly as described and it has stayed put on my bag. I love that it is well constructed and I don't have to worry about it falling off. Love it
on January 3, 2013
I really love this. It looks so much more elegant and understated than other purse hangers (I think most of the other ones look tacky). It feels really sturdy. I keep it on the strap of my purse, but I like that I could also throw it on as a bracelet.
on October 27, 2015
Questions are coming up for a review of shoes, but this review is for the Clipa purse hanger. And it is great! Fully worth 5 stars. Bit expensive, but these things are made to last (I bought two). They're rated to hold up to 45 lbs and I have no doubt they're up to it. I've been using them for several months, at least, and I often have two or more bags hanging from them at work. Heavy bags at that. Easily 20-30 lbs and I've never noted even a hint of a strain. Rock solid and so much better than dropping things on the floor. I LOVE THEM!
on April 5, 2015
I love the design and functionality of the Clipa. I use this item a lot as I do not set my handbag on the floor, as I consider that to be extremely unhygienic. The fact that you can wear the Clipa as a bracelet is just an added bonus and testament to its clever design!

See 1 answered question